• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Resident Evil 7 Campaign Predictions #1: Steve Burnside & HUNK

Do You Like The Idea Of HUNK And Steve Working Together?

• Total voters

AWDCP

Hello everyone. I'm a new user, and my name is A We Dont Care Productions, or AWDCP for short. This is my first thread so I would appreciate it if you all replied to it. Well, my two favorite characters in RE are Steve Burnside and HUNK, and I've been really curious over what happened to them. With Steve, Wesker took his dead body to extract the Veronica Virus, but not before revealing that Steve may return to life once again and see Claire. HUNK has been a mystery for a while, revealing to be the guy who "just can't die". But what has happened to Mr.Death with the end of Umbrella? Well, below is my possible partnership campaign for Steve & HUNK in RE7.

Plot
Ever since the fall of Umbrella, HUNK has had no employers and is currently being tracked down by the U.S. Government for being a primary witness to Umbrella's terrible actions. Hunk was finally tracked down by the BSAA back on the virtually ruined Rockfort Island (which was the only safest place HUNK could think off), where HUNK was able to fend off most of them until a unknown Tyrant entered the warehouse, killing the remaining BSAA members. The Tyrant then surprises HUNK by talking, causing him to say "your smarter than most of the freaks I've fought". The Tyrant tells HUNK that Neo-Umbrella wants to employ him, but HUNK responds that he only works for the true Umbrella, and not some "uprising reject". The Tyrant then attacks HUNK, who tries to fight it off, but the Tyrant impales HUNK to the wall and prepares to kill him when someone opens fire on the Tyrant's back. The Tyrant turns around to reveal a young man with blazing red hair holding a pair of SMGs. The Tyrant attacks the intruder, who uses incredible agility and jumps over the monster and shoots it repeatedly in the face with his SMGs until the Tyrant collapses on the floor.

The young man then turns over to HUNK, who points his gun at him, ordering him to state his name and rank. The young man reveals his name is Steve Burnside, and HUNK recalls a scientist named Burnside that used to work for Umbrella. Steve nods, then tells HUNK all the events of RE: CVX, then states that Albert Wesker took his dead body to a research facility controlled by the Organization, where he inexplicably revived him, and placed him in cryostasis for 15 years, where Steve's body intergrated with the virus until he was like Alexia. After awakening, Steve escaped and soon became a enemy of both the Organization, who still wants the Veronica Virus now that Steve has entered the Co-Existing Form, and Neo-Umbrella, who want Steve to work for them. Steve, to escape their tracking, is forced to join Tricell, where he finds valuable information about the original Umbrella plotting to "destroy everything forever". Steve deserts Tricell and returned to Rockfort Island to find any stray files that may have been left behind by Umbrella, as well for clues for someone "he lost", with HUNK guessing he means Claire Redfield.

HUNK then realizes that Steve maybe his ticket to reuniting with Umbrella, and destroying Tricell and the Organization once and for all. HUNK volunteers to aid Steve, but Steve is skeptical at first. Then HUNK tells Steve he knows where to find Claire, but he must first help him destroy Tricell and the Organization, along with Neo-Umbrella. Steve grudgingly agrees, and the two then set out to on a uneasy partnership.

And so begins the end...

Author's Note: I tried to flesh the plot out, but I was in a hurry and I have a terrible headache, so I might add more later. This is told as if it is the main campaign in RE7, and RE7 being the second to last game of the serious, with everything to go down in 8. Hope you enjoyed, bye!!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Believe me when i say that Steve and Hunk are cool characters
But Hunk would Gun Down steve the second he starts talking

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Sounds like a cool idea, but HUNK is really a loner type who deserves his own side game, and Steve should return with Claire involved. I don't know, maybe it could work.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
(I suppose no one will really agree with me here, but I didn't want to just vote No and not explain why.)

To be honest, I don't care enough about these characters to actually wish for a game like this, but still, your idea and story is quite good (and believable in a resident-evilish way). I would probably buy it anyway, but if you had picked different characters (like, for example, Ada instead of HUNK, although I don't know if that would make much sense), it would be more interesting to me.

Harry

King With No Crown
Don't really like the idea of the Tyrant talking to be honest, doesn't seem right.

Dr. O-T

Master Blaster Dr. O
Seems interesting enough though I feel as if two male leads would funk up the mojo a bit, I mean considering Chris/Nivans in 6 but that's balanced out with the other characters though as a second campaign I think Leon/Jill or Jake/Claire vice versa would be funny teams but that'll probably never happen...

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
I would be way more cool if steve returned alongside piers. The´re both presumed dead but...who knows what capcom can come up with?I´d like to see some old characters again,like carlos olivera or billy cohen. =)

Top Bottom