• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 ?

bruno

Chief Researcher
(This thread already exists. Next time try searching before creating a new thread.)

Anyway, the new producer is unsure if he should stop the series for now or continue with RE6. Anyway, if RE6 is created it'll more certainly be a reboot (new characters and new plots). Honestly, i hope the game will be more horror and less actio based.
However, if RE6 is ever made, it'll take at least 3-4 years to be produced: RE5 is not complrtely released (The Gold Edition is still being produced) and i think they're planning to work on RE portable next. Then, maybe a Degeneration-like movie and then they'll start RE6 (so far the only info about RE6 is that it0ll be a reboot)

TheGhostRider83

Merci de vous répond Bruno et désolé pour le thread Cela existe déjà.

(bruno is name french,you little french ?)

bruno

Chief Researcher
TheGhostRider83;64055 said:
(bruno is name french,you little french ?)

:blink::lol: you little french, that's funny.
I think my name is very common. I'm not french, i'm portuguese.

gawyn

The reboot idea isn't suported by fans obviously since the feeling is that there is still a lot to explore with the current plot.
And I agree with you Bruno, hopefully it will not go further down the Action line, and maybe take a step back to the classic games. Allthough the co-op mode brings a new dimension to the game.

Top Bottom