• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Resident evil : 6 vs. Revelations

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

:) Hi, guys , lets talk which game is better. I have Resident evil 5,6 and Revelations on Xbox 360 , I have completed the Re5 and Re6 100% and I am at 4th episode of Revelations and it looks kinda cool too, now guys help me to decide Which is better Revelations or 6? For now I am gonna say RE6 , because the story is canon and all new and Chris Redfield as my favorite character is also awesome in this. But I can't say that chris is not good in Revelations , probably he is awesome in it too. But what do you think? Resident evil 6 and 5 are my favorite games on xbox 360 BTW.
Now give me your opinion !

Resident-Evil-Revelations-HD-5.jpg

RESIDENT_EVIL_6_.jpg

Diva

Me and my sweet ass is on the way!
Well, RE6 sure has alot of details and feautures which Revelations doesnt have,
like in combat you have gauge to use and special attack etc, you camera is just awesome in RE6, and you can sprint to move faster and other really awesome stuffs, its really cool that you carry around all your weapons in the campaign, but having to pick up ammos is kinda stupid, it will easily take away your slots for herbs, sprays, grenades and so on and you will have to decide which you want to keep and not, so in this game you got to be prepaired to drop alot of your ammo for your favourite guns and stuff, i loved the different stories and campaign modes though, no question that Chris is a bad ass, but so is Jake, i like that u face different enemies,
but i still prefer Leon and Helena over the others, i just simply loved that capcom brouht back the old zombies to the game,
and Helena is now one of my new favourite characters, hope to see her again in the next series, and hopefully with Leon again, they make such a good team together ^_^

As for Chris and Piers, i really hated Piers, hes such a wannabe Chris Redfield, and i really don't like him,
it kinda dissapointed me abit, i was hoping Chris and Jill would finally get back as partners again, but when i saw the campaign, i was just.. you know.. comon, Jill and Chris should have been partners!!.

I was surpriced to see that our lovely young miss birkin as a young adult coming back to the game that was quite surpricing, also Jake Muller Son of Albert Wesker, was just, ... i cant put words for that..

Sure.. Resident Evil 6 is my favourite RE game of all time.
unlike alot of other old RE fans, i'd say i don't care how the games has changed through the years, sure the games back in RE1-3 was kickass at that time, but the things changes, and graphics changes and so on,
RE6 was a good game, and i really enjoyed playing it or well i still do, i can't ever get tired of the game. :)

Resident Evil Revelations, is just a Port of the 3ds..
but it is still an awesome game, i loved that we had to play as Jill Valentine again,
and Parker her new partner was also well maybe he is a bit goofy, but i realy liked hes character :)
the story was also great, and for this game even though its only single campaign id say this one is one of the scariest
RE games of the new ones they made. i still get schocked like hell sometimes, because sometimes like in the RAID mode some places i forgot that the oozes drops down in your face and im like WOAH holy **** i forgot about that one XD.
or in the campaign where you have to go back to the dead body of Rachael, the music and the whole athmospheare well
its still kinda scary, i till play the campaign sometimes and everytime i get to that place im like oh no oh no, shes really scary xD.. evenwhen i know what is about to happen, i still get the same feeling as te first time i played the story mode.

I dont have much else to say, but RE Rev and RE6 is my 2 favourite Resident Evil games, i play them both constantly, and i will never get tired of playing them :) just love them.

So for people that havnt played them yet. BUY NOW! BUY THEM NAAAOW! haha :D

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I loved Re6 I got it twice once on console another on the PC My max playtime on PC is 120 hours noted that I played the Ps3 version for about 300 hours max time so 420 hours in total.

Revelations looked and felt amazing with Mercenaries 3D but when the public demo game out I just hated the changes and thought the controls got awkward. I borrowed the ported version from a friend of mine who is a sucker for horror games and Zombie games.

I just hated it I barely tried to get past the first episode it just felt more boring and dull than chapter 2 of Re5 (Granted MANY people hated that chapter I do as well)
So I gave it back and just played Re6 No Mercy on the PC 1.05 is VERY fun to play hell it magically gets harder each time keeping it fresh

Revelations Raid Mode: I had no idea what the hell I was doing Really it's just killing the same thing over again for points.

Unlike 6 if you do harder stages Ex: Catacombs on No Mercy* You are mince meat BUT in 6 even rookies to mercs have a chance It's my opinion but ****. I hated ReR it is the ONLY RE I don't have and I'm afraid I've destroyed my collection because I WON'T buy that game regardless.

Note this is my opinion

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

Thank you so much for a big and fast reply!! Now i really think that Re6 is best and my second favorite is of course Re5! Haven't you played it? Re5 was fun as hell! I still try to score my best in Mercenaries mode, i love the stages in Mercenaries ! Resident evil revelation is my third favorite and then 4 and then 3. Have you played any other off spin game like Resident evil Dead aim? I don't know why the hell gamespot gave this game a 4.5 UNBELIEVABLE rating!!!!!!!!!!!! they sure was drunk when they gave.. I was not hoping this bad ! Resident evil 6 should have got atleas 9.3 and maximum 9.8 or 10 Master Piece . IGN give also dissapointing rank but not as bad as gamespot. Chris is my favorite because , the goal he sets , he completes at any price and no matter it Albert Wesker or a simple Zombie. He defeated the wesker , the bigest boss in Re and he proved that he is best out there. I love his personality and his braveness . He looks better than leon in my opinion because he does not care about protecting anyone , he just do what he thinks is alright! Am I right? but i also appreciate Leon as he was best character until RE4 and performed many tasks... Just same as you I also wanted Chris and Jill in resident evil 6 but it did not happened!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Thank you so much for a big and fast reply!! Now i really think that Re6 is best and my second favorite is of course Re5! Haven't you played it? Re5 was fun as hell! I still try to score my best in Mercenaries mode, i love the stages in Mercenaries ! Resident evil revelation is my third favorite and then 4 and then 3. Have you played any other off spin game like Resident evil Dead aim? I don't know why the hell gamespot gave this game a 4.5 UNBELIEVABLE rating!!!!!!!!!!!! they sure was drunk when they gave.. I was not hoping this bad ! Resident evil 6 should have got atleas 9.3 and maximum 9.8 or 10 Master Piece . IGN give also dissapointing rank but not as bad as gamespot. Chris is my favorite because , the goal he sets , he completes at any price and no matter it Albert Wesker or a simple Zombie. He defeated the wesker , the bigest boss in Re and he proved that he is best out there. I love his personality and his braveness . He looks better than leon in my opinion because he does not care about protecting anyone , he just do what he thinks is alright! Am I right? but i also appreciate Leon as he was best character until RE4 and performed many tasks... Just same as you I also wanted Chris and Jill in resident evil 6 but it did not happened!

Yeppers I played the hell outta Re5.

I hate GS and IGN because really they only give fair ratings to the type of game THEY like that's why CoD scores 10's every time

MGS which is a master piece was rated 9 on various occasions for 1 reason.
Different characters.

Yeah...Go to Hell that's complete bull so I buy the games and try them myself If i don't like it I'll get my money's worth

Only VERY few have kept me from playing.
One being RER

Diva

Well RE5 isnt my favourite,
sure it was cool in some way, but i never got the same feeling playing it like i did with RE6 and RE Rev.
and for things like Mercenaries, i dont like timed games and so on, that is why i love Re Rev so much for the Raid mode, because i get the time to farm, kill, and explore my game like i want to, and that you complete the stages with S ranks,
and having 4 bonuses to get "low level bonus" "No hits bonus" "Genocide bonus" to get the last "trinity bonus"
i played it so much now that i got all the bonuses including the ghostship, it took hours of gameplay, but was worth it,
now i just mess around, and help the players that needs my help or could use some tips for beating the stages in the most effective way without taking hits and so on.

For Campaing mode, RE6 is favourite.
for Co-op events, "Merc" alike modes, RE Rev. is the best.
and so i love this sexbomb Jessica Sherawat <3. specially in her FBC outfit. love it! hah.
plus with the RAID mode, i just love that you level up your character, and each characters has their own special abillities of different weapons, i like that you have to farm alot to get a decent weapon or some really really good ones.
also that you can upgrade them permanently from shop, and finding the best Weapon Custom parts to make your gun even stronger and better, and alot of stages needs some different parts for different stages to complete it for etc trinity bonuses, such as the Medal of Courage, and Grenade Launcher , makes a huge different to your playstyle and so on.
Less to say, i'm just really addicted to the RE Rev's Raid mode game, and i think that this is by far the best mod in the RE games. - i prob get alot of dissagrements now, but i don't care, i love the Game and the mod, and that wont change :)
and anyways we all have our own prefered's and opinions.

But this is just what i think :) .

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

Looks great but I am in mercenaries since resident evil 4 and I think the mercenaries is much better and I have no idea about Raid mode but as the opinion of others , I think mercenaries is a lot better, you try your best to make the highest combo and score as much as you can. I have made 150 combo , you can say total combo is resident evil 5 mercenaries with my brother in split screen mode and I can say it is fun as hell. There are many characters to select in that mode a Wesker also has special abilities. In my opinion Re6 is best but Resident evil 5's mercenaries is better because of better stages. What do you think?:cool:

Diva

With the right timing, and the right position, i don't think the mod has quite the challenge i look for
if you play in Raid mode just for leveling up and getting good weapons then thats it.
but going for trinity bonuses, is hard, but you can try it once you completed the story mode, you might be able to finish of Chasm and Trench mode stages for trinity, but once u reach Abyss it's a whole different story.
and to mention the bonus stage Ghostship,
i can tell you that if you want a trinity bonus, u have to be the same level as the stages recommended to get that bonus,
you also have to kill all monsters in the stage to get genocide bonus, and then theres a No hit bonus, says it self, dont get hit!. get them all in one stage gives trinity.

And i can tell you that there are 345 Monsters in ghostship,
and it will take you around 2 hours to complete the stage if u go for trinity bonus.
2 hours long stage for it, you mess up once? you have to start over
you manage to get through 1½ hour and doing the last battle on the Deck and u get hit by one monster ?
you have to start over. and without good parts for your weapons, and also ammo recovery custom parts is a MUST and also a must is the parts for 3 used guns named "Glottony" that allows u to use ammo from all your weapons inventory when u run out of one type of ammo. the ammo recovery is a must because you wont find any ammo on the stage, so if you dont have it, you can't complete it.

Put yourself to the test. it will take you ALOOOT of time to get it, i struggled with it for months.
i wont tell what i did to make it a bit easier for myself, because if think you should find out yourself.

Goodluck with your Trinity bonuses.

theres 244 in total, 20 stages per difficulty, which means 60 stages, and a bonus 61 x 4 bonuses. 244.
If you don't like the raid mode, well then i dont know whats wrong with you xD. its hella fun, and you get so addicted to it. and really challenging..

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

Lol, Sounds great , I bought Resident evil revelations 6 days ago and I haven't clicked at raid mode yet, I just ignored it. But now I will try. And then I will tell you which is better. Can we select individual characters as in mercenaries? I love jill velantine and chris redfield . So it would be good to play , I am really really so much disappointed that in resident evil revelations , you can not have a offline co-op ! Which was a great fun for me , as I play with my brother. And please tell me that tip to make raid mode easier , please , I love tips . I have made my own great tips in Resident evil 5 mercenaries . I may not be able to figure it out in revelations. Some people play really great as some people make 1000k in mercenaries mode, lol kinda impossible. Resident evil revelations controls are much easy as compared with resident evil 6. Now you don't have to open the inventory everytime if you wanna use a green herb. Just press B and you are done. On which console you play Re: Revelations ? But the camera angle of RE6 is much better , you can easily view your backside and front by right analogstick , not as in resident evil 5 and 4, you have to take turn to view. LOL.
I Think Every Resident evil game is just awesome , I Luvvvvvvvvvvv resident evil games. First game that I bought was Resident evil 4 on ps2 and then I was so much impressed by the kickass hero Leon S.Kennedy , so I bought Resident evil 5 on xbox 360 , and when I just saw it's cover , I said that chris is not a cool guy and is not a match for leon , but just in first level, Chris showed that he is best out there, his one quote is better than leon's 1000 shouts . I loved chris sooo much and he defeated Wesker ultimately and ohhh , ohhh , just don't let me get started . Chris is just awesommmmmmmmme!!!

So this was my Resident evil story, I also have resident evil 3 on my PSP , and it is also nice as it features Jill velantine...
My favorite gaming website was Gamespot but the day when I saw that they gave resident evil 6 a 4.5 rating , I just hattttttted gamespot sooo much and it became my worst website .

Diva

Well Haseeb :) Resident Evil Revelations, is like alot of threads been saying, just a port of the 3ds,
and it didnt have a co-op at all, that we got Raid mode on the xbox version was quite surpricing :)
but you are in fact correct, about the angles, and camera views, you can actually change that in the controls, to the default i think, mines on shooter, but the default one is hard to use i think, but it will also allow u to make turns of your view, not correctly like in RE6, but it's the closest it gets, but like i said it is hard to use so i don't recommend it.
but knowing your enemies position is a good thing to memorize, ill get to that part, also having a good headphone so that you can hear every sound in game, turn off the music to make it easier to hear from which direction they come from, use the quick turn alot to turn to the back so u can shoot those coming from your back. youill get used to it, also practise on the dodging skills, you are going to need it on ghostship against Norman.

Chris Redfield is a lengendary, just like Jill Valentine, if RE4 was your very first game?
then i can explain that Chris, Jill, Barry and Wesker we're the members of S.T.A.R.S (Special Tactic And Rescue Service)
in RE1. they started it on the Mansion incident, they all got seperated in the mansion and discovered that nothing was like it seemed to be, they lived the living hell on earth, against horrifying zombies, and hunters, and other mutations.
Wesker turned out to be working with Umbrella but got more obsessed in hes own dirty little plans, he betrayed the S.T.A.R.S members, it was hes plan to put Jill and Chris out there. - You should try the Remake version of it, if you dont have a Gamecube or Wii, try look for the PC game download, its an awesome game, so is RE2, and 3 and Code Veronica X, Code Veronica X has been ported for xbox and on the market, but i recommend u starting from the start, and when a Remake of RE1 was made they also made a RE Zero, with Rebecca Chambers and Billy. in that game you will know the truth about Albert Wesker before playing RE1, also you will notice hes cooperating with Sherry Birkins Father
William Birkin, which you will know aloooot more about in RE2, where you play as Chris's Sister, Claire Redfield, and Leon S Kennedy as a RPD Police officer, first day on job^ in the Racoon City incident. RE2 you will also know a tiny bit about Ada Wong, that's where Leon meet her the first time. and in RE2 Sherry Birkin is just a 12 year old girl that you as Claire and Leon are rescuing.. If you love the games, pick them all up in a order, to know the story from it's beginning. :)

Alright so back to RE Rev.
there are ALOT of things that you should beware of, the different oozes you face has different weaknesses.

Handguns works well on normal oozes, which are, Oozes, Pinstripe Oozes, the Shooting Oozes,
the Handguns also works pretty well against Scarmiglions (Thats the Shield kinda B.O.W)

Against a Scagdead (You know the one that screams STOP IM A HUMAN!)
Handguns are also good against those, but, it doesnt have the right knockback for it,
so for those i prefer snipers, because if you have a full burst Sniper or just a Burst3 custom part that triggers either a full burst or 3 consecutive shots on hes head, he will be knocked back making him unable to move while you burst the **** out of him.

Snipers also works very good against Hunters, on the other hand, a 3 burst PSG1 with alot of Fire rate making it such a killing burst machine, it can take down anything quite fast, and if you are good at aiming with it and controlling it's recoil while shooting, aiming for heads, you will burst the **** out of them and making them unable to move,
also theres alot of stages where you might wanna pick it up anyways, because you will need it for long distances,
there are stages where you can walk into a place, to spawn them, run back and then pick them easily one by one from a different place and so on,

Shotguns, i prefer the Drake, like any other players do, because, well it has a nice knockback effect, for etc hunters, they will be knocked the **** back so that it will be shot down and laying on the ground, the Drake is really useful for places where you get overwhelmed to burst the load out of them so they are unable to move. it doesnt have the best damage output or it depends on your distance to the target, you can change the shotgun ****ters -5 or -10 if u like but i prefer keeping it as it is so that it will hit everthing even if your crosshair isnt aiming at it.
So what i do alot of times is that i carry around

PSG1, Drake, and a handgun.
if theres alot of enemies coming towards you, Burst them with Drake, switch to PSG for most damage output, making the target easy for you to kill and keeping them away from you so that you don't get hit by them.

Drake has a 3 capacity slot, making you save alot of time to look fora burst3 custom part, instead u could use a full burst part which is not as rare as 3 burst shot, and it suits the Drake really good because it only has 3 bullets in capacity,
So... dont bother looking for Burst 3 for it, and dont change the capacity on it, leave it at 3, and get
Auto Loaders, Glottony's, Fullburst and Cornicopia.
it says itself, Auto loader, loads your gun instantly with no reload time, Glottony, is for your ammo backpacks, if you run out of ammos on one gun it will allow you to use your remaining ammos from another gun, so that you will always have ammo for your 3 primary guns. Corn parts recover your ammos every 30 seconds.
those 3 parts is a must on any gun to use.

So, when going for Trinity runs, you need, Low level bonus (you have to be the recommended level of the stage your playing) No Hits bonus, (you can't take any hits in the stage), Genocide bonus (you have to kill every monsters in the stage) you have to get all those 3 bonuses in 1 run to get the Trinity,
When you do that make sure that yu go to every room in the stages, sometimes go to cornors because sometimes when you go to a cornor maybe a monster pops out from a closet and something like that, or if you enter one room they will spawn in another room, if you dont do that those will never spawn and you wont get genocide bonus at all.
Always keep your distances, don't ever rush out because that is a big mistake, try to kill what you can see, and wait for new spawn monsters, if they don't you need to move around in the rooms, you need to know your safe spots, and you need to know when you have killed etc 3 monsters then 2 new will spawn, try to memorize the spawn locations, and when they are about to spawn, it 's very important especially in the Abyss stages, and yet to say, if you can't memorize all spawn points in Ghostship, knowing everything by coordinations and timing, then forget about Trinity, because you have to know when and where and what excactly you are going to face in the stage and rooms, and what weapons that counters each monsters in the room.

Oh and yes, you can play as Chris Redfield in Raid mode.
there are a few characters, with different costumes to use.

Jill has 3,
Chris has 3,
Parker has 3,
Quint has 3,
Keith has 2.
Jack Norman 1.
Clive o Brian 1.
Jessica has 3.
Hunk 1, but has 2 for the Lady Hunk (shes a DLC)
Rachael 1, (but has a DLC Ooze Rachael)

Know that each character and Costume has different abillities

Example, i play Jessica Sherwat, i use her FBC outfit, she has
Level 2 Sniper and Level 2 machinegun, with abbillites like Fire rate, Reload speed
she also has a special abillity which is Shadow Dancer level 1, making it easier to dodge.
keep that in mind because it will boost your weapons that you are using.

I'd like to write more, but this is getting like a huuuge text to read for now xD

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

Sorry for the late reply , I was busy for 2 days. , Thank you soooo much for help , I will follow your instructions , the main problem for me is boss , thank you for telling that I must keep distance from them. In mercenaries often when I am gonna break my old record , a boss hunts me and it is written ''YOU ARE DEAD'' how can I explain that how much sorrow i get that time, lol! As you said that you remind the enemies position , it is very helpful for me in mercenaries too, and the best method i use is to remind the time , that in aproximately how many seconds the enemy is there . For example I always get a incendiary grande and go to hen at 45 seconds and then the hen is there , so I can easily kill and get the gold egg. Thats how I roll. My best score in mercenaries is 148k . And that was kinda hard , almost 60 combo twice and it was hard to defeat the boss when you are shooting majinis too. Thank god that chris is playable in raid mode , and 3 costumes are awesome!! But I don't know why I am too lazy to play raid mode. Have you noticed the quotes of chris in Resident evil Revelations? Remember when Jessica asked chris ''do you trust me as much you trust jill velantine?'' and chris replied ''There's no need to compare , I trust you both , trust is built by actions not by words!!'' lol, that was awesommmmme!!!! I love chris and jill as lovers and parteners , Jessica is no match for chris ! now lets come to other topic , I played mercenaries many times today but did not click at raid mode (because i did not play RE Revelations today) hahahah, lol. Mily attacks are best for me , because It gains me 5 seconds when I finish a enemy. (no idea about raid mode). Do you think any RE game is going to come before RE - 7 ? I think they will create another Spin OFF but cool game like RE Revelations (I'm disappointed by Operation Recoon city) . Do you have Resident evil 5? which consoles you have ? I have a xbox 360 , PSP and PC (I sell my ps2 2 years ago) .:goaway: I hate call of duty series , always IGN and Gamespot give them a great rating and I hate that. Always the first person games make me sick and dizzy . Thats why resident evil series is my best and favorite series of all time. How did you got the first resident evil game? lol , I got resident evil by chance , it is about 2 years old story, one day when I gone to buy Devil may cry 3 for my PS2 , a boy said to me to that ''I love resident evil games , you should buy Resident evil 4 , it is awesome and I am still playing this game but it is larg game , not like others'' This thing affected me and next time I buyed Resident evil 4 but there was something wrong with the disc , after 2 days I bought another disc , again the disc was out of order , next time I bought a disc again and damn this time the game was alright but the language was japanese . I returned it again and then I bought a multi language disc . This time the game was fine but the cutscenes were not playing well. I returned again and then after all I got the right disc. lolololololol hahahah , that was a big story but finally I got it and it became one of my most favorite games of all time. lol

Ok now give me your character ratings :
1. Chris redfield :) :) :):):)

2. Jill velantine :):):):) :)

3.Leon scott kennedy :):):):):)

4. Alber Wesker :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

5. Piers Nivans :):):):)

6. Ada wong :):):):)

7. Jake :):):):)

8. Sherry Birkin :):):)

9. Sheva alomar :):)

10. Bruce micgvern :)

Diva

Haha, yeah Chris has some other quetos, later in the storyline like when they are searching for Jill and Parker
Jessica is like "How do you plan to find them" and he comes off with hes comment "No plan, just search every room on the ship" hahaha.. but yeah Chris has 3 costumes, 2 of them are from the campaign, the one from the snowy mountains,
one with hes other BSAA outfit that he will have on later for Semiramis and so on.
the last one is a special one, hear is wearing a white Sailor costume, short trousers,, shirt that cuts off from hes belly, , he wears sunglasses and smoking a pipe, haha.
there's also different quetos for the RAID Mode, example if you co-op Chris and Jill,
Jill will start out like "Chris!" he will reply "I know!"
with Jessica she will say "So it it just you and me again" he replies "Focus on the mission!"
however i really love Jessica and Parkers quetos, and Rachael and Hunk.

Jessica and Parker:
"You are going to owe me a nice dinner after this!"
"You sure you just want a dinner?"

Rachael and Hunk:
"Pleased to work wit your Dr. Death!"
"You wouldt be that if you knew how i got that name"
hahah that is sooo awesome XD..

Well, my first RE game was Resident Evil 1, for PS1. then RE2 and 3 on PS1 aswell, then PS2 came out with a awesome Resident Evil Code Veronica X, then they made RE4, which i didnt really play much,
RE0 and RE1 Remake i played on PC because i didnt bother buying either a Gamecube or a Wii.
but of favourite of all horror survival games RE1 was my favourite, then RE3, just whish they would make a Remake of RE3 like they did with RE1. would be really awesome.. then i borrowed RE5 from a friend and completed game with all archievements, i havnt bought it myself, i did buy RE6 and Revelations, and oday im playing on Xbox360, which i prefer over any consoles today.

To my favourite characters:

1. Jill Valentine :) :) :) :) :)
  2. Rebecca Chambers :) :) :) :) :)
  3. Claire Redfield :) :) :) :) :)
  4. Jessica Sherawat :) :) :) :) :)
  5. Rachael Foley :) :) :) :) :)
  6. Helena Harper :) :) :) :) :)
  7. Sherry Birkin :) :) :) :) :)
  8. Sheva Alomar :) :) :)
  9. Chris Redfield :) :) :) :) :)
  10. Leon Scott Kennedy :) :) :) :) :)
  11. Barry Burton :) :) :) :)
  12. Billy Coen :) :) :)
  13. Carlos Olivera :) :) :) :) :)
  14. Albert Wesker :) :) :) :):)
  15. Jake Muller :) :) :) :)
  16. Hunk :) :) :) :) :)
  17. William Birkin :) :)
  18. Parker Luciani :) :) :)
  19. Quint Cetcham :) :) :) :)
  20. Keith Lumley :) :) :)
  21. Piers Nivans :)
I prefer female characters as you can see, my favourite of all is Jill Valentine ofcourse,
the only thing i hated was for Capcom to remodel her so much!
i loved her back in RE1 in her Stars outfit and RE3 in her normal Citizen outfit Blue top, and skirt
they made the costume for her in RE1 Remke which was AWESOME, so those 2 i really loved,
also i loved her short hair, and her insecure personality, i don't like the new re modeling of her, the new sound actors,
or her long hair :c , in RE5 she was alright, her face was identical to RE1, but she shouldt have got long blonde hair, should have kept her short brown.
i remember her like in RE1 and RE3, "Jill: Look out! It's a MONSTER!" "Barry: ILL TAKE CARE OF IT!"
"Jill: You want S.T.A.R.S? I'll give your S.T.A.R.S!"

About new games, i don't think any other games will be made, ive heard RE7 would be the last, and Capcom seemed to understand that the series lacked the old Survival Horror, and will put that back in RE7, if that is true
i can't wait for it to be on sale, i will order it the very first day it comes out and play it ! :)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Easily RE6 for me. I haven't so much as looked at the box Revelations came in since The Last of Us came out, but I've consistently revisited RE6. Hell, I've only just recently gotten my best solo Mercs score! But the extra content isn't the only reason I say RE6; I liked the campaigns a lot more as well! Everything just worked better if you ask me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I haven't gotten that far into Revelations yet, but I have to choose RE6...It has a lot more in the way of great new characters...Except for f*cking Helena...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Revelations is by far the best Resident Evil since the remake and owns the hell out of that RE6.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I've played both on PC and here's my verdict:
I praised Revelations right after it came out, and I still think it's a good game and a nice throwback to the good old times, but unfortunately, the campaign gets boring after two and a half playthroughs. This doesn't happen to me in the classics. Rape Mode offers a lot more in terms of fun and long-term motivation, although it's kind of sad that the extra mode overshadows the main mode, which is the campaign. As for characters, I don't like Jill or any of the new guys (except Rachel), so Chris is the only one I like, although he's very dull in this game. The controls are also lacking in many places after getting used to RE6, the most annoying limitations being the inability to cancel a reloading animation no matter what, and the inability to do anything at all while the characters are speaking or listening to a transmission.
With RE6, it's mostly the little things that annoy me: Unnecessarily complicated inventory management, some blink-and-you-miss-them QTEs, running and jumping over obstacles being on the same button, etc. The soundtrack could be better and the story is facepalm-invoking at times, but this is RE we're talking about. On the other hand, I like pretty much everything else about this game: Characters, atmosphere, gameplay - sure, it doesn't feel the same as the classics, but Revelations does feel more like them and still gets boring after a while, so nostalgia is not everything. For me, RE6 is the best entry since the series moved away from fixed camera angles, and I still love to play it today, months after its PC release, whereas Revelations is already catching dust.
Conclusion: RE6 > Revelations

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

hahahahaha!! True DIVA! Yeah, chris's quotes are awesome, Im gonna complete this game!!!!, lol.. Chris is best in every game , In re1 chris seemed to be the original protognist of resident evil games and it was confirmed in RE5 . (everybody has different opinions) . I love him so much , I have made a resident evil 6 tribute , I think it would be awesome! I will soon upload it on youtube and will give you the link. I hope you will love that . And as you said that you prefer the ladies more than the men in resident evil then I really don't agree that point! Because you can't compare a women with a men especially in armed forces such as Bioterrorism Security Assesment Alliance (BSAA) . Of course chris and leon are much talented and are more skilled than other female characters . The personality also matters a lot. Do you really think when chris and leon are determined , jill and jessica are much better in that case ? I don't think so! Men are men and women are women . Resident evil 4 was popular because of leon not because of ada , resident evil 5 is popular because of chris not because of sheva or erhhhhh. Well you can say jill also but more because of chris and wesker. But I don't say that the choice is wrong , everybody has its own likes and dislikes . As you can see that jill is my second favorite and then leon . It is because jill is partner of chris . Alone jill would never be that impressive! but when she team up with chris . It looks awesommmmmmme!!!! Well, anyway . It is very good that chris has 3 seperate costumes in raid mode . I want to buy Resident evil code veronica x HD for xbox 360 but IGN gave it only 5.5 rating . Not so good! But as I am huge huge huge resident evil fan. I won't care if anything happens, I will buy it! If i had cared about GameSpot then I would never buy Resident evil 6 but I did not care and I believe that resident evil 6 is awesome! I have downloaded Resident evil 2 (Leon and clair discs combined) and I am still attempting to play that in PSP but I can't play it . I think I have the wrong game ID. I am really really so sad that Resident evil 4 or 5 is not available for PSP. But I will sure buy the PS Vita if any comes or it plays PS2 games! lol.
You still remember Jill's quotes in RE3 ? Awesome . Looks like I have finally got a big big resident evil fan just like me or I say I am a OTAKU type resident evil fan (sooooo much)

Sorry , but never mind what I said about Female people . lol hahah , nevermind but only my opnion !

Diva

Well, Sure Chris is awesome along Jill, and Wesker and Barry during RE1.
they all survived the Mansion incident, but that's just a old big house i mean, thats the very least to fix still it was a loong and good game to complete, but hey!, Jill, Carlos, Claire, and Leon, Sherry Birkin, are the 5 survivors from the Raccoon city incident a whole infested city with zombies!, trying to escape the horror and try to find the survivors and get the hell out of there!, Chris, was never a survivor, he was a fighter, and Chris only did a few things alone with 1 partner which is Sheva, Sure Chris came back to the Island in RE Code, to rescue hes Sister Claire when he heard she was trapped there along zombies and b.o.w's.

But the True survivors will remain Jill, Carlos, Leon, Claire, and Shery Birkin, because they managed to escape a city where over 70.000 people we're turned into zombies, they escaped the infection, and the nuclear bomb just in time.
Chris in RE6 however, got hes whole unit killed, i like Chris i really do but he left hes team unwatched, as he promised on the start of hes mission that he would't :c

That would never have happened with Jill, lol.

But oh yeah, i know every quetos in the entire series, i'm that big of a fan, not as big as my partner however, i mean he collects RE dolls, and other RE stuffs, posters you name it, damn hes a real RE nerd :D..
i just love the story, the characters, and the games, (**** the movies however, it's always Alice alice alice and go beat yourself Alice -.-) but i likedthe Animated movies with Leon, and Claire, these were awesome. ^_^

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

Well, Diva as you are saying that Chris was never a survivor he was just a fighter then tell me how he survived from the majini outbreak in africa ? did you forgot that? I doubt that anyone else would say that after playing re5. Chris survived the greatest BOSS ass of resident evil games ''Albert Wesker'' and what leon did ? protecting the president daughter or surviving from zombies of racoon city! Chris did an awesome job. he put off the major root of virus. And how can you say actually say that chris only did some job with sheva? he spent his 15 years working with jill velantine until the jill was seemed to be dead! And you are saying that chris was never a survivor???? I can show you the screenshot of original in game resident evil history file in RE5 , that chris was one of the survivors of zombie outbraek when Wesker used crude tactics in S.T.A.R.S and unleashed the virus. I will show you .. Chris is always so much determined and he is brave for everything he is gonna do. Chris is not like leon who always run,run and cling to his life . He is what he do. His one of my favorite quotes ''I have a job to do , and Im gonna see it through'' . Don't underestimate chris. He is best captain and so sweat for his team members. Do you remember when Finns said ''Is he always that awesome?'' I love chris and you should also because he and jill are lovers not leon!:) and he is of course much skilled and armed officer than leon, his personality proves that he is best out there! I have read each and everything about resident evil story , even character bio-datas. I love resident evil so much. It is so bad that there are no Resident evil dolls available in our country but still I can play games!

chris_redfield_and_jill_valentine_4_by_ceriselightning-d5qbmmk.png

Diva

Alright i take my words back, you're right, but still, wish Jill were just like RE3, but meh,
well if you want those dolls thingies you could search for them over the internet :D?
if you are interested in it ofcourse lol, however Jill, Jessica and Helena <3 works best for me lol.
maybe Claire too, but when are we going to see that gal again :c !

Top Bottom