• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Screenshot archive.

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
IGN has compiled 50+ images to take in what is expected.
Things i have noticed.

. Some Zombies are carrying pipes
. Hunnigan returns
. Fighting non-infected terrorists
. One location is possibly in Europe ( Architecture Russian perhaps? )
. Zombies might be runners & walkers ?
. Chris in China
. Leon in U.S
. Another protagonist, don't know who he is though.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/8...images/resident-evil-6-20120119021107625.html

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Don't think so, she's a redhead... And there's no child she's taking care of behind her...
Now...
Pic 8: Does the zombie in the picture has over 3 eyes?
Pic 9: new gigante?
Pic 10: is he on a tank?
Pic 17: reminiscent of one of the plaga types... The one that swallowed your head...
Pic 27: evil gooey stuff covers him D:
Pic 32: super salvador... On roids worse than Chris's
Pic 45: that bi*tch? Jill? Sherry Birkin?
Pic 51: Bomb that blasts what appears to be lots of needles...
Just my thoughts...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
As for...
Pic 8-Very chimera-esque...
Pic 9-If it is a new Gigante, it looks much bigger than the old ones...
Pic 10-Yes, that is a tank...
Pic 17-I agree...
Pic 27-Very reminiscent of the Uroburos stuff covering all the dead BSAA members in five...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Sherry, Steve, Rani... There's always a kid under Claire's care werever she goes...
That's not even fair lol..Steve wasn't a kid, and he could handle himself...Sorta...That was more like any other RE game in that two survivors needed each others help to get out alive...Heck, I remember Steve saving HER a time or two, more so that the opposite actually...But it's a moot point, because that character was confirmed to be Helena Harper with Leon...

SEELE-1

"Your knight in shining armor is here"
"Cool, machineguns!"
"Woa, woa... Don't shoot!"
"You're a girl"
"I don't want you slowing me down"
Come on...

BTW... They're saying that the red person in the background of picture #18 is Ada...
It's a zombie right? Just 'cuz it's dressed in red doesn't mean it's Ada... Though I'd want it to be her ;)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
"Your knight in shining armor is here"
"Cool, machineguns!"
"Woa, woa... Don't shoot!"
"You're a girl"
"I don't want you slowing me down"
Come on...

BTW... They're saying that the red person in the background of picture #18 is Ada...
It's a zombie right? Just 'cuz it's dressed in red doesn't mean it's Ada... Though I'd want it to be her ;)
I totally don't want it to be Ada!!
But what do you mean? You're calling Steve a child based on his quotes? I mean, sure he's immature...But again, throughout the game, he saves Claire, more times than she saves him...And he's off on his own a LOT...The child is usually right there in Claire's protection...

SEELE-1

Probably knows about her existence but has never met her beyond Leon's 3-beer-packed-wining-about-her-never-returning-calls when they go out for a drink...

SEELE-1

Maybe that too... If the butler informed her about Spencer's wereabouts, who knows she didn't told the BSAA to?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What are you talking about!?
I want Ada back... At least as a support character like in RE2... But I won't complain if she has her own side-story...
Ada rules!
OH! I thought you meant you wanted Ada to be a zombie lol...That's why I said I don't want it to be Ada...

SEELE-1

Dude in like

GTFO.png

You speak only evil! EVIL!
The Residing Evil of... Hmm...

Top Bottom