• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident evil 6 Review !! "Everything you need to know Spoilers"

NitroLukeDX

For people who are still unsure whether Resident Evil 6 is for you, hopefully my video will answer your questions
Please Rate/Comment and Subscribe !!!! Resident Evil Fan's

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
When Chris and Sherry meet for the first time, Chris asks if she was Sherry, she confirmed it was her. She asked how Chris knew her and he said Claire talked a lot about her.

Aleck

Biohazard
When Chris and Sherry meet for the first time, Chris asks if she was Sherry, she confirmed it was her. She asked how Chris knew her and he said Claire talked a lot about her.

Thanks for that. I was hoping they'd drop hints as to what maybe in store for RE 7, but I guess it is simply too soon to tell. Its only rumors that they'll go with Jill and Claire, but I hope they go ahead with it. It would be the greatest RE game ever. The appeal of the game was its horror movie elements, zombies and hot women. Well atleast i thought it was.:D

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
last time Claire was ever heard of, is she is with a organization of helping with the global environmental thing, Terrasave if i recall right? (she'd turned in her "gun" *so to say*), Jill, from my perspective.....i've not heard anything of her, since 5 (i did'nt like her "blonde" thing going on, much prefered her to be a Brunette; to be quite honest)

Top Bottom