• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Public Demo now available in the EU/UK PSN Store!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
So much fun with these. The Leon scenario owned the rest of them imo, and the Shake campaign was more fun than I thought it'd be, so awesome to see Sherry going hard now ^.^ Chris's portion, ehhh :/ Which is ironic cause I had a blast with his in the first demo, so hopefully this was one of the more overwhelming action packed pieces. Overall it looked like they addressed all the concerns on the first demo, and I'll have fun with these for the next two weeks until its out.

Also, shout out to Tyrant Cenobite for playing co-op and dealing with my clumsiness while my friend proved multi-tasking isn't my forte lolz.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Just played it...
Leon's: Love it! Good old RE fun! The zombies jumping at you when you open doors, just... Wow...
Chris': Wait... I though this was RE, not Uncharted! I'm lousy at shooting games, and the "is he always this awesome?" line from the rookie BSAA was kinda gay...
Jake's: What just happened? I have a Magnum and a Sniper rifle (I don't like the "R3" for zoom thing) and still I can't take those lizard thingies!? This sounds unbalanced ¬¬

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Its really hard to do the Melee from behind now because before, you would see the icon visually change from X uppercut to X Kick, now you just see the R trigger icon whatever the move your about to do, so no way of knowing when your ideally behind them for those other moves? I find the Contextual melee system inferior to RE5 because it doesnt say what move im going to do and its hard to run past and do the attack from behind did anyone else find this an issue?
And the camera hasn't been fixed as a few people said here, its still in the wrong position same as first demo, compared to RE5, the perspective is all wrong and the character should have been lower on the screen...
I guess i'll have to get used to it :(

Vivica Kang

Mushroom Kingdom- Community Relations Department
I loved them all they're very unique and different in their own ways! Chris was addicting but very difficult! Piers/Helena are hard characters to control! Sherry/Chris is a BEAST! I haven't tried Leon/Jake yet.:oops: Although that melee and dive and dodge is SUPER HARD!
Jake and Sherry had that Uncharted 3 gameplay in my opinion because Chris's felt like a call of duty type feel to it. Leon is for the old school RE fans but it is alot of secrets I am dying to know about!

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I wasn't too fond of playing as Piers at first, but I want to be good enough to play with everyone, so I tried a couple more times. My main problem was that the guns he has in this demo are kind of strange for me. I don't play boatloads of games, so it's still possible for one to throw me for a loop! Anyway, after getting the hang of his main gun, I found him to be pretty enjoyable to use. I still greatly prefer Chris over him of course, but now, if I have to, I can use him well enough.

This demo has more than done it's job of whetting my appetite for the main course! Sure, I can't say just how happy the final product will make me based solely on the demo, but with all of the other game modes and the customization stuff, I think this game is going to be a real contender and certainly my personal Game of the Year. I genuinely, thoroughly enjoyed all three scenarios. My only (sort of) complaint is that we didn't get to demo Ada's part as well (though it was cool to see her in Jake & Sherry's opening scene)!

Top Bottom