• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Public Demo now available in the EU/UK PSN Store!

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I found the aiming easier after the second playthrough and I will probably get used to the inventory system, but the camera is a bit awkward.

BranBran

I enjoyed it very much. Only played Leon and Jake's so far. I like the fact that each one feels so different from each other. The inventory is easy to control and pick what weapons you need. Sherry's sniper rifle was hard to aim with but I read somewhere that the aiming is a skill that you upgrade so that will be cool with me. The only thing had to figure out was how to get the herbs I found into my pill holder lol. ;)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I enjoyed it very much. Only played Leon and Jake's so far. I like the fact that each one feels so different from each other. The inventory is easy to control and pick what weapons you need. Sherry's sniper rifle was hard to aim with but I read somewhere that the aiming is a skill that you upgrade so that will be cool with me. The only thing had to figure out was how to get the herbs I found into my pill holder lol. ;)

I had to figure that out too lol, I was thinking why is there no 'use' button on the herbs :)

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Yep, inventory is hard to understand, and why every character have a different item screen? :/

zeroskaterz92

I didn't like the aiming - seems like the recoil on it went over the top, and targetting was sometimes horrible to get accurate
also disappointed there is no Ada demo
apparently, that's how exactly it is in the real world with recoil and so on. this is only demo, so you can't acquire the skills. they made it as realistic as it is with the aiming, guns, and so on. so it takes skills and requires time to adapt it.

no Ada demo? so? you demanding too much. everyone knows that Ada's campaign should be unlock if you complete all three campaigns, if they release Ada demo, where's the interesting-of-get-to-know-it then?
it definitely will spoil Ada's campaign that should be remain hidden.

come on now. it's a demo, so expect it to have some limitation.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Is there a way to get a map up or something? I know that there's the thing when you press LB it shows you where you're meant to be going, but is there an actual map? Without it I think it's very confusing.

zeroskaterz92

I hope, you're right ;)
played some demo, so i know how it works, i'm sure most people know it too. same thing with Dragon's Dogma demo, you can't customize the detail of your character. other games that release demo did that as well. :)
so just relax and try getting use of the controls, etc. it helps once the actual version release.

chris hagan

Hi all this is my first post, although i have followed the forum for months just wondered do you have to play the game as 3 different characters or is it different modes? i prefer playing re as one character. resident evils are confusing enough never mind trying to understand 3 stories!
Still enjoyed the leon game, but dont like having a partner with you in the game, didnt like it in re5 either.
Chris.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Hi all this is my first post, although i have followed the forum for months just wondered do you have to play the game as 3 different characters or is it different modes? i prefer playing re as one character. resident evils are confusing enough never mind trying to understand 3 stories!
Still enjoyed the leon game, but dont like having a partner with you in the game, didnt like it in re5 either.
Chris.

Hi, welcome to the forum :)
There are three completely different scenarios in the game. Once you have completed the three modes you unlock a fourth mode with Ada.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I have only played as Leon in his scenario once. I quite enjoyed it although I was not struggling with ammo at all. I spent more time getting used to the controls but thts to be expected when your used to another games controls. Controlling the camera isn't too bad, a bit annoying when things get hectic (the horde on the hallway) but that just takes some getting used to again.
The herb system is pretty Interesting and the quick time events if a zombie grabs you to my pleasant suprise is pretty hard to do due to the speed.
The ai partner wasn't annoying as she never seemed to be in trouble even when there's alot of enemies near her, unlike re5 where I'm constantly watching Sheva.
Can't wait to try out Chris and jakes .

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Okay I have played all 3 campaigns with a partner and noticed some things.
1. Helenas partner down button and right button are mixed up.
2. Sherry does a 360spin with the stun rod if you press the backwards dodge combo
3. Helenas quick shot with the hydra is awesome

I find trying to hide behind cover and shoot I'd a bit awkward and the sniper scopes 2scope zoom I'd saddening but I love all 3 scenarios so far.
Leon's is my fav, followed by Chris then jakes. In this demo.
Here's waiting for the official release <raises glass>

Arachnid

I played the demo myself with a partner too. So far, Leon's scenario is the most enjoyable because of the oldschool feel it has. Then it's Jakes, and Chris is last. Jake is second because I love his and Sherry's interactions. They're the only interesting duo in this demo. I don't like Peirs at all, and Harper is kind of boring. She seems like she's just going to be a tragedy character. Jake and Sherry, on the other hand, are both very interesting.

Top Bottom