• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 PS4 where can I pre-order help!!

TJay

Premium
Does anyone know where to pre-order this in UK for PS4? Amazon UK says "unavailable" & I'm not seeing it anywhere else.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Does anyone know where to pre-order this in UK for PS4? Amazon UK says "unavailable" & I'm not seeing it anywhere else.
Hi Myau
UK does not get a physical copy for this game and probably won't be available to get until the release day (I think Psn updates on Tuesdays and Fridays)
Im just going to log in to my playstation from my phone on Tuesday or order/download it to my ps4.

TJay

Premium
Hi Myau
UK does not get a physical copy for this game and probably won't be available to get until the release day (I think Psn updates on Tuesdays and Fridays)
Im just going to log in to my playstation from my phone on Tuesday or order/download it to my ps4.

Thank you very much for the information. I'm very excited to re-play this game either way :).

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Thank you very much for the information. I'm very excited to re-play this game either way :).
No worries, I am too!
First time we will be able to play "mercenaries" on a next gen console after all :D
It's a great co op game too regardless of its story flaws

It's a shame they didn't release it this week in time for the easter break :/

TJay

Premium
No worries, I am too!
First time we will be able to play "mercenaries" on a next gen console after all :D
It's a great co op game too regardless of its story flaws

It's a shame they didn't release it this week in time for the easter break :/

I know! That would have been a lovely Easter treat!

My PSN ID is on my profile, if you wanna add me for co-op :).

Top Bottom