• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 or Bad Yugoslav Civil War Shooter

U.S.S. Zulu Platoon

So I played through Leon's campaign, and I must say that like most installments of Resident Evil, it pretty much stuck to the premise of a good zombie story. After playing through Leon's Campaign, which I was fairly satisfied with, I thought I'd give Chris Redfield's Campaign a shot....well big mistake there....

Initially I found the story a little odd, as I didn't much care for the intelligent zombies with firearms...however as soon as the story transitioned the war torn former Warsaw Pact country of "Edonia", I felt that this game had fully jumped the shark and become a Former Yugoslavian Civil War shooter with zombies.

Chris's campaign got worse, culminating with intelligent zombies operating some form of hillbilly up-armored T-62 and a WW2 vintage railway gun. At that point, I just couldn't take Chris' campaign seriously anymore, and though I finished it off, it just became more absurd as it went.

Overall, the majority of the game was terrible, and though the intertwined story approach was quite unique, the only story that actually felt like Resident Evil was Leon's, while Chris, Ada and Wesker's Illegitimate son just felt like shooting games with zombies rather than ___________(Insert villain here).

Top Bottom