• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries Tips and Tricks

GlobalGenesisGaming

Become a Global Gamer today!
Watch our latest video featuring Da Bombage, who shows many tricks on achieving "S" ranks on Resident Evil 6: The Mercenaries, while showing his secret move... The Scroll Shot. Don't forget to Subscribe for future videos! Happy gaming!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/46ddJyF-b8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Nice general tip vid but nothing in-depth. Every1 who plays this frequently knows this stuff.

GlobalGenesisGaming

Become a Global Gamer today!
Yes, it is pretty effective. And also some may find some of these tips "general" but this guide is to help those who don't know much on The Mercenaries. This shows some of Da Bombage's tricks in earning "S" ranks. Subscribe for more! We are receiving an upgrade next week for all content and will be posting videos daily. For Resident Evil, we will be covering a new segment "Road to S Ranks" for all characters and maps including DLC. The videos will be comedic commentaries and also serious gameplay. Agent Hunt mode will be followed and then when future DLC comes out, expect more from us on Resident Evil 6. Meantime, we do cover all games that are requested. Subscribe today to become a Global Gamer!

Darkness

Infected
One thing that i always do that i think is kind of neat, I noticed that it's super super easy to rack up combos by quick shotting dogs for a 1 hit kill, so right when i see my first dog, i automatically know to hit a combo time.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Easy counters...Start tapping your RT just as the zombies swing their arm, before the RT Cue comes up, then tap it 2 or 3 times and when the thing comes up you'll get it automatically. You just have to make sure its not toooo early, just as they swing their arm i start tapping it

BeardedBushMan

Anyone have a list of how to unlock all secret bosses on all levels? I did a search online and in these forums and seem to only find a few. Thanks in advance!

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Anyone have a list of how to unlock all secret bosses on all levels? I did a search online and in these forums and seem to only find a few. Thanks in advance!
Urban Chaos - Napad - Kill 15 enemies with counters before killing 80 enemies.
Steel Beast - Gnezdo - Defeat 25 enemies with Coup De Grace attacks before killing 80 enemies.
Mining the Depths - Strelats - Kill 70 enemies before 600 seconds have passed.
Rail Yard - Ubistvo - Get 25 Quick Shot kills before 80 kills
High Seas Fortress - Gnezdo - Get 40 melee kills before 80 kills (counter kills and coup de grace kills are considered melee kills).
Catacombs - Whopper - Get 20 Quick Shot kills before 80 kills.
Requiem for War - Gnezdo - Kill 70 enemies before 600 seconds have passed.
Liquid Fire - Napad - Defeat 25 enemies with Coup De Grace attacks before killing 80 enemies.
Rooftop Mission - Napad - Kill 20 enemies with counters before killing 80 enemies.
Creature Workshop - Ubistvo - Get 40 melee kills before 80 kills (counter kills and coup de grace kills are considered melee kills).

Top Bottom