• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Leaderboard Hackers BANNED?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Whos the forum moderator are they in anyway connected to the multiplayer developers? I ask because on other forums occasionally members of the development team come to make posts or comment, and i know there is another official forum, capcom unity, but this seemed like the main official forum?
I believe none of the moderators of this forum are connected with Capcom.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I believe none of the moderators of this forum are connected with Capcom.
Thanks in that case its probaly best we all occasionally nag them on facebook, twitter and places their official staff check, Capcom UK and Resident Evil both are official twitters also Capcom Uk seem to be answering me on facebook so if anyone else wants to help nag them when you get a minute thanks

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
They can do whatever they like to their boards mate. They could easily just delete manuallly the glitchers at the top- theres not many to point and click on each one and delete probaly an hours work tops? For a web coder? Not difficult.
Epic games for example used auto detection to ban modders, but im saying someone could manually just delete anyopne with a ridiculuos score . I messaged them on facebook (Capcom uk) and they replied:

ME: Hi can you moderate your score boards please. There is approx 10 hackers on each of your 12 mercenary score boards for xbox, with 99999999 score...you need to have people moderating your leaderboards/auto detect modders please.

• Capcom UKjapan moderate the boards about once a day, if and when hackers are identified they are booted, makes sense to see who reveals themselves first though
    11 hours ago · Like

• Me: Well anyone with a 99999999 score should be booted, and i check everyday and their not been.
    49 minutes ago · Like
I don';t even understand their response 'makes sense to see who reveals themselves' they HAVE revealed themself, their Gamertag is their with a modded 999999999 score how hard is it to delete them or ban them from xbox live for tampering ? Simples
I thought it was XBL's job get rid off them.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
i don't know honestly it probaly is XBL job to ban people but I thought they could clean up their own leaderboards
At least the xbox zombie wipe out event boards seem clean unlike the ps3 ones
Edit: nvm the ps3 event boards seem clean now too.

Here it is they did it:

RESIDENT EVIL.NET Invalid ranking removal
17:30 (JST) October 17nd, 2012

・Suspicious ranking scores are monitored and dealt with on a case by case basis.
 Please understand that we will neither announce nor provide details on the measures taken.

Top Bottom