• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Leaderboard Hackers BANNED?

Klymene

Hey guys :)

I just wanna say that these pathetic hackers who just hacked the Mercenaries Leaderboard..
THEY NEED TO BE BANNED! ~ They're ruining everything!
Too bad for them..they can't even get a high legit score.

For all you hackers:
There's no point in hacking, leaderboards are for showing people who's the best and who got the highest score. now what you're trying to prove?

You're just showing us that you're a pathetic hacker, that's all.
Well we need a solution! Capcom must ban these hackers!
We should all contact Capcom or something to ban them all!
Now all the top 10 is hacked..this sucks.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
File complaints against their gamertags for cheating and if they get over 10 they will probaly get banned or investigated. I agree it is stupid and is making everyone else loose positions

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Dont you think they realise theres hackers themselfs, they never really did anything about them before, neither in E5 nor ORC but now that theres REnet and everythings pretty competitive I believe they will take the needed measures against them.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Hopefully, i managed to get up to 1,200 in the world on Mercs Duo, but would've been higher if the list wasn't topped with 99999999 points for the first like 500 places.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Hopefully, i managed to get up to 1,200 in the world on Mercs Duo, but would've been higher if the list wasn't topped with 99999999 points for the first like 500 places.
its only about the top ten places isn't it? My solo run was 156 but im not sure if it went down now. either way it must be pretty easy to delete any 99999999 scores of the top, just a clean up every so often would be nice

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-- SOOOOOO, they are going to fuuuck up the online competitons for legit players isnt that nice !!-ALso by the way its unfair to Ps3 players like myself sinse today psn will be going down for maintainence so we cant win the competition for the zombie take downs !!

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
-- SOOOOOO, they are going to fuuuck up the online competitons for legit players isnt that nice !!-ALso by the way its unfair to Ps3 players like myself sinse today psn will be going down for maintainence so we cant win the competition for the zombie take downs !!
just the store you can still play online if youve signed in the last couple days

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I've jsut checked and the top 10 are all modders. Theres only 6 maps, and 2 versions , solo/duo so thats 12 boards in total currently. There should be members of capcoms team who control the multiplayer servers and updates and they should moderate the score boards, either personally or have an auto detect mod system like Epic use.
Do any Capcom staff or moderators read these forums or is it better to ask them on twitter or something

Klymene

I've jsut checked and the top 10 are all modders. Theres only 6 maps, and 2 versions , solo/duo so thats 12 boards in total currently. There should be members of capcoms team who control the multiplayer servers and updates and they should moderate the score boards, either personally or have an auto detect mod system like Epic use.
Do any Capcom staff or moderators read these forums or is it better to ask them on twitter or something

You're totally right mate.

We should spam their twitter lol, they might respond to us!
Cause this is so unfair. :(

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
If PSN is down then its down for everyone which means ur chances of winning wont be lower than anyone else's.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
For the zombie thing I've killed about 1000 zombies on mercenaries duo today and its still saying 0 points when i just checked on REnet. I don't know where or how your supposed to kill the zombies because theres no detailed information on .net.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
For the zombie thing I've killed about 1000 zombies on mercenaries duo today and its still saying 0 points when i just checked on REnet. I don't know where or how your supposed to kill the zombies because theres no detailed information on .net.
Try Leon's campaign, it supposedly updates 4 times a day on the site for competitions

HELLBOY1980

just the store you can still play online if youve signed in the last couple days
-thought it was going down sometime today, guess not..been playing all day too! also like others had mentioned doesnt show the zombie kills either for the competition , but if you look in enemies it will show you how many youve killed. Residentevil.net has alotta bugginess that needs to be fixed .it wont let me sign in with capcom saying I have the wrong email or password so I have to sign in with facebook

Loki

The Trickster
Premium

RE.net says you can kill zombies in both the campaigns and the mercenaries.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I expected cheaters. The Outbreak scoreboards had a bunch of obvious fluke times, and barely anything (if anything) was done. I hope Capcom does something this time.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
File complaints against their gamertags for cheating and if they get over 10 they will probaly get banned or investigated. I agree it is stupid and is making everyone else loose positions
Ummmm Capcom can't do much, but as Albert said, report them and eventually it will work.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Ummmm Capcom can't do much, but as Albert said, report them and eventually it will work.
They can do whatever they like to their boards mate. They could easily just delete manuallly the glitchers at the top- theres not many to point and click on each one and delete probaly an hours work tops? For a web coder? Not difficult.
Epic games for example used auto detection to ban modders, but im saying someone could manually just delete anyopne with a ridiculuos score . I messaged them on facebook (Capcom uk) and they replied:

ME: Hi can you moderate your score boards please. There is approx 10 hackers on each of your 12 mercenary score boards for xbox, with 99999999 score...you need to have people moderating your leaderboards/auto detect modders please.

• Capcom UKjapan moderate the boards about once a day, if and when hackers are identified they are booted, makes sense to see who reveals themselves first though
    11 hours ago · Like

• Me: Well anyone with a 99999999 score should be booted, and i check everyday and their not been.
    49 minutes ago · Like

I don';t even understand their response 'makes sense to see who reveals themselves' they HAVE revealed themself, their Gamertag is their with a modded 999999999 score how hard is it to delete them or ban them from xbox live for tampering ? Simples

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
From what I get they mean that they wait for a confirmation rather than remove them straight up i guess.
But either way these are good news. If they suppsoedly do that then the only reason they might not be up to the task are the problems with REnet. Once thats sorted out we can start expecting some results.

HELLBOY1980

From what I get they mean that they wait for a confirmation rather than remove them straight up i guess.
But either way these are good news. If they suppsoedly do that then the only reason they might not be up to the task are the problems with REnet. Once thats sorted out we can start expecting some results.
-the problem will be that capcom really doesnt give a craaap!!! then those hackers will get every so called prize that is offered on the online competitions they are holding on residentevil.net and will make it pointless for all the legit players

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Whos the forum moderator are they in anyway connected to the multiplayer developers? I ask because on other forums occasionally members of the development team come to make posts or comment, and i know there is another official forum, capcom unity, but this seemed like the main official forum?

Top Bottom