• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 - Jake & Sherry Ending *spoilers*

Jgraeme1979

I've just been watching a life stream of the Jake/Sherry single player and really liked it, pretty good ending, nothing really surprising to be honest, scroll down a little.

** SPOILER** (highlight to view)

Jake and Sherry both escape the final fight with Ustanak and after the credits roll you see Sherry on a plane typing her report, she opens her phone and receives a message from Jake declaring he's dropped his price to £50, and it cuts away to Jake on the ground on a motorbike who rides off after looking up at the plane flying overhead.

zeroskaterz92

I've just been watching a life stream of the Jake/Sherry single player and really liked it, pretty good ending, nothing really surprising to be honest, scroll down a little.

** SPOILER** (highlight to view)

Jake and Sherry both escape the final fight with Ustanak and after the credits roll you see Sherry on a plane typing her report, she opens her phone and receives a message from Jake declaring he's dropped his price to £50, and it cuts away to Jake on the ground on a motorbike who rides off after looking up at the plane flying overhead.
you forgot one important thing: (highlight to view)
Jake pull out his badass shades that looks similar with his father. that's one major easter egg if you ask me.

Top Bottom