• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 is already breaking shipment records for Capcom

Flipqy42

Nevermore
These are my only complaints from the games in the series. Other than that, I enjoyed each and every one of them.

RE6- random fixed camera in places (ex- playing as Chris and trying to run away from transparrent monster in underwater facility), the stamina gauge went down too quickly in my opinion (especially when playing as Jake)
RE5- AI partner dying and using up the health and ammo
REvelations- lag in elevator, slow-ass running speed
RE4- I didn't have a problem here
REUC & DC- No problem
RECV- fixed camera
REGaiden- Do I even have to say what's wrong with this one?
RESurvivor- too short
REORC- AI stupididty, dialouge randomly not appearing in cutscenes, just the subtitles and background noise
REOutbreak 1 & 2- Nothing wrong here
RE3- fixed camera
RE2- fixed camera
REmake- fixed camera
RE0- fixed camera

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I love the fixed camera angles, they're one of my favourite things about Resident Evil. They make the series unique!
The parts in RE6 with fixed camera angles made me happy :)

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I love the fixed camera angles, they're one of my favourite things about Resident Evil. They make the series unique!
The parts in RE6 with fixed camera angles made me happy :)

Yea, fixed camera was a series mainstay that many Resident Evil fans loved.

its like what 2.D gameplay is to Mario.

It just went together well and will hopefully go together well again (possible HD RE2 remake).

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Yeah the fixed camera angle was one of the very things that made Resident Evil a great horror experience, like if you're looking down at your character in a hallway (like the STARS hall way in RE2) and there are zombies in the room with you, you cant see them from your camera angle, but you can hear them, you can hear that creepy, fleshy walking sound and you don't wanna walk forward to see where they are and if you do, the camera switches suddenly and then you see the zombie right in front of you and you just freak out lol.

In 3rd person shooter view, you can see everything coming at you and prepare yourself, also if the RE6 controls were in the game and there were some zombies around a corner, then you could walk around the corner while seeing everything and having you're gun aimed, which means you're good and ready to face what ever is coming at you, not to mention that you could also dash backwards and roll sideways dodging the zombies, where the hell is the tension in that?

Top Bottom