• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 - First Mercenaries Gameplay

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
OMG! YES! ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME CAPCOM. Thanks for posting this OP. Thank God mercs did not receive a drastic change. Was not expecting that style of music but I like it. I would hope that mercs will now have a full soundtrack instead of the same song playing every stage. I noticed some of the zombies had on armor/ gear so maybe they are fallen soldiers/ bsaa members, THATS COOL. I also noticed that if you reverse an enemy wielding a weapon you get 10 seconds added to your time. Was not expecting the obese zombie but thank god its in mercs. Even bodybuilder Chris couldn't budge the big guy when he tried to tackle him. The traps on this stage are great, I would hope that Amazon and Best Buy would get a mercenaries stage preview video as well, wish I could have all three though. CANT WAIT TO PLAY RE 6 MERCS!!

Always loved Mercs, so much fun. And is it just me, or did it look like it took a bunch of hits from the fan to take out that big guy?! o__O

Lol it did and it should, it wouldn't make sense for him to die so easily as a regular zombie. It seems like he is the RE5 equivalent of big man majini (bald-headed big dude) and they take much more damage than a regular majini/ganado/ zombie.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
What i don't get is that the player touched the fan and he didn't get hurt but the zombie did?
Doesn't seem reasonable
BUT the hell with it I'm going to jump on mercenaries first thing on the first day
AND PLEASE CAPCOM GIVE MERCS IT'S OWN SOUNDTRACK if you do i will buy all three copy's of the Re6 Game

Oh and tharsheblows if i could i would give you OVER 9000!!!!! Likes right about now

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
What i don't get is that the player touched the fan and he didn't get hurt but the zombie did?
Doesn't seem reasonable
BUT the hell with it I'm going to jump on mercenaries first thing on the first day
AND PLEASE CAPCOM GIVE MERCS IT'S OWN SOUNDTRACK if you do i will buy all three copy's of the Re6 Game

Oh and tharsheblows if i could i would give you OVER 9000!!!!! Likes right about now

HMM... I didn't see Chris touch the fan.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Maybe he touched the fan, maybe he didn't... What's the damm problem!?
IT'S A GAME IN DEVELOPMENT!!! THERE MAY BE GLITCHES!!!

Top Bottom