• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Exclusive DLC map revealed!

L30N

Alive
View attachment 324

"With the recent shift in release date of Resident Evil 6 from November 20th to October 2nd, it looks like retailers are now going to start taking pre-orders on the game as well. EB Games Canada has announced the bonus DLC you can expect when you pre-order the game.

By pre-ordering Resident Evil 6, you will get the Catacombs Stage for use in Mercenaries. It is described as having ‘more than enemies lurking in these catacombs; there are booby traps ready to ensnare you around every corner. Are your reflexes quick enough to avoid them?"

(s) http://trendygamers.com/2012/04/11/resident-evil-6-pre-order-bonus-dlc-revealed/

ToCool74

Veteran Member
anyone else with me when i say we should FINALLY get a "classic stage" for Mercenary mode?

Give us something like the Racoon Police Department or the Spencer Mansion Capcom, if you do so you can have all my moneys!!!:eek:

But this level sounds and looks interesting.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well...I'm pre-ordering lol...

And I agree with TooCool...Man that's been happening a lot lately...Anyway, some old school levels would be pretty nice for Mercs...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So you would rather pay $10 extra for a mercs stage if you dont pre-order, you wouldnt rather have it already on disc?
Ya I'd rather it already be on the disc, but it's not like it's a huge deal if it's not...Hell, it'll probably be $3...$5 max...

theinternat

Queen Internet
i'm cool with mini-game and multiplayer dlc... mostly because i don't give a crap about that stuff XD as long as they don't pull an EA and take out a main character or an actual piece of the story, i'm ok.

dlc is the biggest swindle that's ever happened to gaming, but there's not much we can do about it...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Ya I'd rather it already be on the disc, but it's not like it's a huge deal if it's not...Hell, it'll probably be $3...$5 max...
True but my main point is that this is just the beginning of Crapcom's Disc locked content for RE6

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True but my main point is that this is just the beginning of Crapcom's Disc locked content for RE6
Even so...That fact that it's Disc Locked is something we are gonna have to live with..I miss the days before ANY DLC...Frankly, I hate the concept of DLC and have paid for VERY little since it's become available...

Carter478

I cannot wait for this game! I'm so glad they moved the release date forward, I wasn't expecting that :D

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Even so...That fact that it's Disc Locked is something we are gonna have to live with..I miss the days before ANY DLC...Frankly, I hate the concept of DLC and have paid for VERY little since it's become available...
The last DLC I payed separately for was Duke Nukem Forever's Doctor Who Clonned Me and that DLC was done right, it was made after the main game was released so it was developed with feedback received from the main game.

What EA did with the Mass Effect 3 DLC was done awfully wrong and Capcom is pretty much the Japanese version of EA only worse.

I cannot wait for this game! I'm so glad they moved the release date forward, I wasn't expecting that :D
It's coming out sooner because they cut the game short and will resell that cut content as DLC.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Well...I'm pre-ordering lol...

And I agree with TooCool...Man that's been happening a lot lately...Anyway, some old school levels would be pretty nice for Mercs...
imagine seeing something like the mansion or the lab as a merc stage, something just to bring back memories..now that would be great :D

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
imagine seeing something like the mansion or the lab as a merc stage, something just to bring back memories..now that would be great :D
Or the whole clock tower area by the courtyard...Occasionally Nemesis can drop down just like Salvador or the Executioner does...

Top Bottom