• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Demo

Lil Nuggets

The guy who spins his pencil thinking its cool
I gotta say this doesn't seem so bad. If you compare this to five, such as the atmosphere and the enemies, they've improved A LOT. RE5 had guys with AK47's taking cover, while this has zombies dashing up the stairs in hordes making you panic. It also seems they took a somewhat more "realistic" approach to a zombie invasion. The older games having you isolated in one place, finding emblems, etc, which this has you actually trying to get the hell out of there through various means.

Also I think the run is pretty cool, i think we'd all run like that in that situation =P

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I agree with Chicken McNugget (Affectionate Nickname...I have em for everybody)...Not only does this seem like it's shaping up to be one of the best RE games in terms of story, but realism as well..

Jgraeme1979

I'm concerned about difficulty, I'm not a great gamer and tend to play some of the easier games around but do like the Resident Evil games, just hope I won't struggle too much.

As KennedyKiller said this does look to be a great improvement on many of the recent games, difficult or not still looking forward to it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm concerned about difficulty, I'm not a great gamer and tend to play some of the easier games around but do like the Resident Evil games, just hope I won't struggle too much.

As KennedyKiller said this does look to be a great improvement on many of the recent games, difficult or not still looking forward to it.
Well, I wouldn't worry about difficulty too much...Ever since the switch to RE4, the games have been a bit easier...

Top Bottom