• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition announced for Europe

Jwells

600x-1

Capcom has announced the Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition for Europe.
It contains all sorts of gubbins, including a hooded sweatshirt and a real-life emblem. It does not, however, include Leon Kennedy's new leather jacket, as seen in the so far Japan only £817 Premium Edition.
The contents in full, in Capcom's own words:
  • Resident Evil 6 game.
  • Zombie Steel Book.
  • Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game.
  • Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR an RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners.
  • Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size) .
  • 'The RE6 forces emblems' - High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil! .
  • All of the above amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular 'Needle Bomb' collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer).
In the UK the Collector's Edition will be sold exclusively by retailers that are yet to be announced.
Alternatively, there's a limited edition Steel Book version of Resident Evil 6, which will be available from all shops at around the same price as the standard version. Images of both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 version of this are below.

600x-1

600x-1

Will you get the Collector's Edition?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think I'll get Anthology so no Collector's for me. However, this isn't very important for me. I don't care much about the hoodie or the emblems and the artbooks wil leventually be scanned and posted online...
Hopefully Anthology and Archives might have some coll material like artworks from older games or something (A translated version of the Incubate book would be nice).

Do you have a source? It would be nice to confirm if it's a reliable source or not.

RedAndWhite

Woah. I'm telling you I think I will purchase Anthology, sell the RE6 disc and then get the steel book because I just fell in love with that cover *.*

bruno

Chief Researcher
I'll buy the steel book version if it's PC as well

The PC release date hasn't even been announced yet... I think they will only start developing the PC version some days before the release of the console versions. At least, it's what the developers suggested.
At this time, they must be worried to fix all the bugs and complaints from the Demo, and sinse they don't have much time left, the PC version is probably the last of their concerns right now.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
It's all over the newsfeeds now - if it comes out for PC with all that stuff, I'd be willing to part with a bit of cash for it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I already pre-ordered the standard edition, but that's not to say I won't some day scrounge up these items seperately for me RE collection...

Jgraeme1979

I clicked on the link for sellers in the UK and it went to the Game.UK website but it only listed the standard edition for PS3, 360 and PC. Was hoping to be able to get my girlfriend to pre-order it for me as an early xmas present LOL

Sorry to double post wanted to make a distinction between the two posts. I have found this on ShopTo.net that may interest anyone in the UK and possibly Europe, Limited Edition Steelbook Edition of Resident Evil 6. (checking but can't find a edition for PC, sorry)

X-Box 360: http://www.shopto.net/XBOX 360/VIDEO GAMES/XB2RE24-Resident Evil 6 Limited Edition Steelbook.html

PS3: http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDEO GAMES/PS3RE24-Resident Evil 6 Limited Edition SteelBook.html
Information about shipping (for those in Europe):http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=info&topic=delivery

Top Bottom