• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Characters

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I to would like to see those 2 team up since they have never done so in any games.

We all know that there are 2 of the best team ups in RE games and that is

Chris and Jill
and
Leon and Claire

We already got to see Chris finally team up with Claire in RECV which means Leon and Jill are LONG overdue in my opinion.

Also

There is already a very similar topic to this one here
http://forum.residentevilnews.com/threads/what-pairs-would-you-like-in-re6.3101/#post-88952

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I to would like to see those 2 team up since they have never done so in any games.

We all know that there are 2 of the best team ups in RE games and that is

Chris and Jill
and
Leon and Claire

We already got to see Chris finally team up with Claire in RECV which means Leon and Jill are LONG overdue in my opinion.

Also

There is already a very similar topic to this one here
http://forum.residentevilnews.com/threads/what-pairs-would-you-like-in-re6.3101/#post-88952

Ya...i made both because i made the mistake of thinking one got deleted when REN changed formats...

KennedyShot

I would like to seem a team of Leon with either Claire or Jill as well. Claire will always be Leon's main Partner however it would be interesting to see him and Jill team up.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I just finished my first playthrough of REmake (thanks icydeath) and now I want to see Chris and Rebecca team up again. Chris could get messed up as much as his daring ass dares and as long as Rebecca is there he'll be in good health. Jill and Barry would be nice too, but I know thats far less likely since Barry is in his 50's now.

KennedyShot

Maybe something like Chris and Claire went missing and reports came in that the two were believed to be held in an old Umbrella base. Leon and Jill Would team up for a rescue misson

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Maybe something like Chris and Claire went missing and reports came in that the two were believed to be held in an old Umbrella base. Leon and Jill Would team up for a rescue misson

I honestly was thinking that same thing...no joke...you amaze me sometimes Hotshot...

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
What if Wesker did find a way to get Steve to come back to life? Then, coincidentally, Claire sees him. She catches up with him, but what neither of them know is that it was just a trap set by Alex Wesker. Chris is also there, so along with Steve and Claire, he's captured. Then, like K-Shot said, Leon and Jill team up. But the government puts them together, cuz it's (previous in Leon's case) partners, and because they're the most qualified. Then Ada hears that Leon's going out, so she tries to help (along with HUNK). The same with Rebecca, and Barry, but for Jill.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What if Wesker did find a way to get Steve to come back to life? Then, coincidentally, Claire sees him. She catches up with him, but what neither of them know is that it was just a trap set by Alex Wesker. Chris is also there, so along with Steve and Claire, he's captured. Then, like K-Shot said, Leon and Jill team up. But the government puts them together, cuz it's (previous in Leon's case) partners, and because they're the most qualified. Then Ada hears that Leon's going out, so she tries to help (along with HUNK). The same with Rebecca, and Barry, but for Jill.

Wow...the main thing i gathered from this is...you REALLY want Steve back don't you...

KennedyShot

Ah well personally not a Steve fan or Ada so honestly would hope to see them minimally. But I know how you feel. Carlos and Barry especially should have been in a few more games

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ah well personally not a Steve fan or Ada so honestly would hope to see them minimally. But I know how you feel. Carlos and Barry especially should have been in a few more games
Yes! Steve is my third fave character, and it makes me feel jipped that he, like Barry, and Carlos were only main characters in one game.

I agree with both of you...especially on Carlos...though i love Barry too...

Top Bottom