• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 ( Bound By Fate ) EVENT

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
hi guys​
anyone who played this event​
put ur time here​
i will put mine untill now cuz i will try till i get the fast time​
btC4x.jpg
15 : 50 minutes​
and if there are any short ways tell us :)

BeardedBushMan

I actually hate (and suck at) these timed chapter run events, so I'll live with RE.NET once again closing it down early (happened to the last one too! :confused:) and taking the 20K points.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I am not a fan of these speedruns but decided to take part anyway just for some additional points. My time was 17:31. Funny thing here is that on the PC there were less than 1000 participants meaning everyone would have gotten more than 20K points if the Event had ended normally.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I would have loved to participate, but the event happened to be just in that one week when I wasn't at home, and when I came back it was already too late.

By the way, is anyone taking part in the upcoming Mercenaries event? I have neither created nor joined a team, but today I logged on to my RE.net account, and suddenly I got this:

I read in "About teams" that this is actually supposed to happen to people who don't become members of a team in time, but it's still funny. Now I'm officially the leader of a bunch of random robot players. :D

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I read in "About teams" that this is actually supposed to happen to people who don't become members of a team in time, but it's still funny. Now I'm officially the leader of a bunch of random robot players. :D

Haha yeah that always happens to me too. The last team event was for knife kills. None of my assigned teammates got any. My kills got the team into the top 900 outta like 40000 lol.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Who are you telling that? Look at this:

I'm the only one who plays, even though the robot players have been replaced by real players in the meantime and I'm not the leader anymore. Ha ha! But I don't mind; I won't reach 1st, 2nd or 3rd place anyway, so I'm happy with being one of the first 500 and get 10,000 points when this is over. (Although I still don't know what to spend them on.)

By the way, the statistics lie. I have much more points than that.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I'm the only one who plays, even though the robot players have been replaced by real players in the meantime and I'm not the leader anymore. Ha ha! But I don't mind; I won't reach 1st, 2nd or 3rd place anyway, so I'm happy with being one of the first 500 and get 10,000 points when this is over. (Although I still don't know what to spend them on.)
By the way, the statistics lie. I have much more points than that.

Ja i think most people assigned to teams aren't even playing, they're just registered. I'll never reach top with the people who are actually picking teams, but I only ever play for the participation prize anyway. It's just funny because all I ever use in Mercenaries is a knife. So it was easy =p On a team of people actually trying, I would've been in the top 400. I'm saving all of my points for Revelations =).

What statistics do you mean? The points are awarded for each medal?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I mean that according to RE.net, my final score is 316. But according to my check list, I should have a lot more:

It doesn't really make a difference because it wouldn't have been enough to reach the 3rd place, and everyone between 4 and 500 gets the same amount of points anyway. But still, I feel cheated. :(

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I mean that according to RE.net, my final score is 316. But according to my check list, I should have a lot more:

It doesn't really make a difference because it wouldn't have been enough to reach the 3rd place, and everyone between 4 and 500 gets the same amount of points anyway. But still, I feel cheated. :(
You feel cheated? Me and 2 of my teammates lost a 1000-2000 points cuz of those bugs but ohh well.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Then I'd say you and those two of your teammates should feel cheated too.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That sucks. But if it's any comfort to you: You don't know how many points the teams that are in the first three places have lost, so maybe, if no one had lost anything, they would still be better than your team...

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
That sucks. But if it's any comfort to you: You don't know how many points the teams that are in the first three places have lost, so maybe, if no one had lost anything, they would still be better than your team...
Yep, I thought of that possibility but they might as well have not lost any.

Top Bottom