• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RESIDENT EVIL 6 ‘LEAKED CHARACTER LIST’ REAL?

L30N

Alive
*Warning – This post most likely contains a big spoiler for Resident Evil 6; You have been warned*

"Sometimes though these leaks do end up being true, and that seems to be the case of a late Resident Evil 6 rumor back from January. This one got a lot of friction because it came near the game’s announcement, but many were on the fence whenever to believe it or not. It was a simple list, containing eight names, that about anyone could quickly write-up and call it a ‘leak’. However, in this case it seems this list was actually true. The list contained the game’s ‘major’ and playable characters, which were:

Leon S. Kennedy
Helena Harper
Chris Redfield
Piers Nivans
Jake Muller (Wesker’s son)
Sherry Birkin
Ada Wong
Carla Radames (Ada’s clone)

Having a character that was Wekser’s son, Sherry Brikin returning, as well as a clone of Ada, all seemed pretty ridiculous at the time. However, what brings light to the truth of this rumor is the name of Wesker’s son, Jake Muller. This is indeed the third Mercenaries name, and he is also really Wesker’s son. That’s too good to be a guess, which sheds light that the mysterious woman people see in the trailer is actually not Ada, but her clone Carla. Let the speculation commence!"

(s) - http://www.relyonhorror.com

View attachment 320

Carla?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
THANK YOU for bringing this info up!!!

I dont have to worry about one of my all time fav RE girls being ruined, she's only cloned lol.

But.......why clone Ada?

But why would Ada be cloned?

Btw does anybody know how these leaks happen?

xMobilemux

The clone will prob explain the Chris vs Leon, Ada find's Leon and explains She was framed, the Ada clone murders Chris's team, releases the C-Virus and Chris sets his eyes on Ada' thinking that She is the clone who killed his team and Leon tries to tell Chris the truth.

xMobilemux

I like your theory. Makes so much sense.
Yeah it does also it makes a good theory to why Ada was cloned, so Chris will try to kill the Real Ada, Leon will try to protect her, leading to them being against each other.

L30N

Alive
I found the source of the leaked list. You guys better check it out.

"Taking this with a grain of salt, but:

Someone has posted this list in which a portugese company localized the game with the original script or something like that and this information was posted.

Leon S. Kennedy
Helena Harper
Chris Redfield
Piers Nivans
Jake Muller (Wesker's son)
Sherry Birkin
Ada Wong
Carla Radames (Ada's clone)

...Wesker's Son?

Really?

Some believe it's a translation for 'Wesker Children' --> Alex Wesker with a new identity.

I am not believing this at all but I really, hope it's not true..."

(s) http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/61792841

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Maybe there's a cloned Wesker too!?
stokedcute.gif

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You know... about this clone business... Shinji Mikami was a huge film buff, and allegedly the character of Ada was based on or at the very least influenced by in some part the title character of 'La Femme Nikita.' I'll link to the wiki where it talks about the similarities between the two characters below. I know we are to take the RE Wiki with a grain of salt, but as a Nikita fangirl I can confirm all the information is true.

What is interesting to note is that there is an episode in the 90s television series featuring a woman who has undergone years worth of plastic surgery to resemble Nikita... her organization manages to swap them, so Nikita herself is held prisoner for a time while the fake Nikita stirs up trouble and tries to kill everyone in the real Nikita's organization and steals intel and so on and so forth. So, I mean, if this cloning thing is not far off considering what Ada's original developers were influenced by. And I'm not saying the plot of that particular episode isn't campy or cheesy, but it did happen and it wouldn't surprise me at this point if this woman turned out to be a clone of Ada considering. *shrugs*

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Ada_Wong

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I found the source of the leaked list. You guys better check it out.

"Taking this with a grain of salt, but:

Someone has posted this list in which a portugese company localized the game with the original script or something like that and this information was posted.

Leon S. Kennedy
Helena Harper
Chris Redfield
Piers Nivans
Jake Muller (Wesker's son)
Sherry Birkin
Ada Wong
Carla Radames (Ada's clone)

...Wesker's Son?

Really?

Some believe it's a translation for 'Wesker Children' --> Alex Wesker with a new identity.

I am not believing this at all but I really, hope it's not true..."

(s) http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/61792841
--whoa, so i could be right??? maybe he is Alex wesker and hes also HUNK !!!!-being that he doesnt really age? but probably not....lol

ToCool74

Veteran Member
--whoa, so i could be right??? maybe he is Alex wesker and hes also HUNK !!!!-being that he doesnt really age? but probably not....lol

He can't be Alex Wesker its impossible.

And the HUNK theory is even more unlikely in my honest opinion.

Top Bottom