• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode Trophies

InsomiacTeacup

Hello, I am new to this forum.

Is there anybody available to help me 3 last trophies on Versus mode for Resident Evil 5 on the Playstation 3? I need 'Eye of the Tiger' (Win 30 matches in Survivors.), The Team That Slays Together...' (Win 30 matches in Team Slayers.) and 'We Will Survive' (Win 30 matches in Team Survivors.)

My PSN ID is: InsomiacTeacup

If you me the friend request be sure to put residentevilnews.com in the message to give indication that you are from residentevilnews.com, I do not accept random blank invitations.

If you able to help me, I will be grateful for your kindness.

InsomiacTeacup

I'll help you pal.

Hello, Firstly I would like to say thank you so much for your offer but I have now 100% in Resident Evil 5. Earlier in this month I try to delete my forum because I have the trophies but there is not the option to delete and I have forgotten to edit my forum to give indication to anyone who read my message that I no longer need the help.

Once again I thank you for the kindness.

To confirmation for every body else, I no longer need the help for the future messages, thank you.

KKAAIIG

Hello, Firstly I would like to say thank you so much for your offer but I have now 100% in Resident Evil 5. Earlier in this month I try to delete my forum because I have the trophies but there is not the option to delete and I have forgotten to edit my forum to give indication to anyone who read my message that I no longer need the help.

Once again I thank you for the kindness.

To confirmation for every body else, I no longer need the help for the future messages, thank you.
Ah okay dude.

Uturn

I need help too. Is there anyone playing right now?
PSN: Bendixwebb
Just write "RE5" in messagebox so i know.

Carter478

can you get the Eye of the Tiger trophy with one other friend taking it in turns? we've been doing it for a while and haven't got it yet..

Uturn

can you get the Eye of the Tiger trophy with one other friend taking it in turns? we've been doing it for a while and haven't got it yet..
I think so, not sure. I am doing the same mothod right now. I will let you know if it is working.
Or if you want to play some rounds with me just add my PSN.

Carter478

I think so, not sure. I am doing the same mothod right now. I will let you know if it is working.
Or if you want to play some rounds with me just add my PSN.

Sure Thanks my add is Carter478, Whats yours? I'm on usually. Me and a friend try sometimes but we don't know if its in vein yet. I hope you can help us

Uturn

Sure Thanks my add is Carter478, Whats yours? I'm on usually. Me and a friend try sometimes but we don't know if its in vein yet. I hope you can help us
hehe, i have you on my PSN already. We can play little later. My GF is looking at the TV now..

Carter478

Oh yeah :D Awesome, I've added a couple people from here to the PS3 but their names are different i get confused

Top Bottom