• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

T-Virus Injected

Whose getting it?

If so for what system?

I'm thinking of getting in for ps3 since i have the collector's edition for xbox 360

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I'm not going to waste money on it. I'm not that into collectables, and since I have the DLC there's no point for me to get my hands on it.

jw1322

im thinking about getting it. does anybody know if save data from the original game will be usable on gold edition? i don't see any reason why it wouldn't i just want to make sure

teal27

I'm getting it. I don't like the idea of DLC simply because it could be lost. I like to have a hard copy. :)

I'm getting it for the PS3 and as far as I know the saved data from the original RE5 should be compatible with RE5: Gold. :)

jw1322

teal27;67411 said:
I'm getting it. I don't like the idea of DLC simply because it could be lost. I like to have a hard copy. :)

I'm getting it for the PS3 and as far as I know the saved data from the original RE5 should be compatible with RE5: Gold. :)

cool thanks!

We Are Ninja

aintnoscrub;67407 said:
I'm not going to waste money on it. I'm not that into collectables, and since I have the DLC there's no point for me to get my hands on it.
That was my initial reaction as well, but...

teal27;67411 said:

^ This. I may wait until the price comes down, but I wll most likely buy it anyway. I'm not a fan of digital distribution. I will always take the hard copy over a digital copy (I just couldn't wait for new content so I DL'd it too).

teal27

I got it yesterday. It looks so purdy, lol. Not sure when I'll get to give it a try and look at the new content, because I'm busy letting my brain get consumed by FFXIII but 'til then Gold is sitting, sparkling and wondrous, on my desk. :D

Top Bottom