• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 resident evil 5 gets bad review

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah. Who ever that guy is, He cleary cannot play RE5, he sounds like a n00b with that perfetic narration constantly b*tching about the game an it's controls lol then he says "okay i'll stop b*tching it's a good game i just suck cawk"

Cleary he's a raging homo-erotic-fag who cant play Resi games, so he gets uber pis*ed at them.
I give Resi a 5/5 anyday all-the-way! what over the third person shoulder games are better then RE5 (Besides the awesome gearsofwar1&2)
There's GTAIV but thats like a driving game as well as a Third person shooter.

The way I look at Resi, Its like a jap style shooter, you run then you find a shooting spot, aim, an kill as many people as you can on the screen, you'd be susprised how much you can kill when you just hold your ground an shoot. It's got a Arcade feel to it.
Just get used to the controls 3/5 Pfft what a fag.

co-op is awesome online. Just wish I had Live an new some players.

REDNECK

RE5.;28599 said:
Hahah. Who ever that guy is, He cleary cannot play RE5, he sounds like a n00b with that perfetic narration constantly b*tching about the game an it's controls lol then he says "okay i'll stop b*tching it's a good game i just suck cawk"

Cleary he's a raging homo-erotic-fag who cant play Resi games, so he gets uber pis*ed at them.
I give Resi a 5/5 anyday all-the-way! what over the third person shoulder games are better then RE5 (Besides the awesome gearsofwar1&2)
There's GTAIV but thats like a driving game as well as a Third person shooter.

The way I look at Resi, Its like a jap style shooter, you run then you find a shooting spot, aim, an kill as many people as you can on the screen, you'd be susprised how much you can kill when you just hold your ground an shoot. It's got a Arcade feel to it.
Just get used to the controls 3/5 Pfft what a fag.

co-op is awesome online. Just wish I had Live an new some players.

HAHAHAHA CLASSIC i havent got a chance to play it :( not untill my brother beats the last 2 hard modes

Top Bottom