• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 DLC part 2

v iBaxter

Resident Evil 5 has 5 new pieces of DLC on the way for Xbox 360 and PS3.

Players will join Jill Valentine and BSAA Agent Josh Stone as they escape from the Tricell facility. Recently freed of a mind control device, a fatigued Jill Valentine has collapsed. Awoken by Josh Stone, the pair work together to escape from the Tricell facility under the darkness of night.

Desperate Escape will be joined by the Lost In Nightmares episode and all new playable characters for Mercenaries Reunion. These will be available in Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition that will include the original game plus all additional content. Owners of the original game will be able to download the new content.

and a total of 8 new characters and 2 new costumes for each nothing heard about the new charcters if there old or new.

Xbox 360
Lost in Nightmares - February 17
Costume Pack 1 - February 17
Desperate Escape - March 3
Costume Pack 2 - March 3

PS3
Lost in Nightmares - February 18
Costume Pack 1 - February 18
Desperate Escape - March 4
Costume Pack 2 - March 4

The standalone Gold Edition will be released on March 12, 2010 (Xbox 360 version includes a download token, while the PS3 version includes all content on a Blu-ray disc).

leave a comment on what you think or hope the new characters will be and if the horror element will work in the Lost in Nightmares. Thankyou.

wpstudart

I think I'll like it, but I wanna know the price, it's many things to be cheap hahah. Anyway, very helpful, thanks for doing this :)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
wpstudart;61872 said:
I think I'll like it, but I wanna know the price, it's many things to be cheap hahah. Anyway, very helpful, thanks for doing this :)

Here are the prices on the DLC.

On Xbox 360: Lost in Nightmares - 400MS
Costume Pack 1 - 160MS
Desparte Escape - 400MS
Costume Pack 2 - 160MS

I don't what they use for points on PSN so I am just going to put them in dollars.

On Playstation 3: Lost in Nightmares - $5
Costume Pack 1 - $2
Desparate Escape - $5
Costume Pack 2 - $2

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
thats not bad pricing, im not gonna buy the costumes just the actual gameplay, personally i think paying for costumes is silly.

Top Bottom