• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident evil 4HD

bruno

Chief Researcher
No... Not worth wasting my money. Though I like RE4, I', going to save it for other games like AC Revelations, RE ORC, etc.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I don't think I will, I got my Cube hooked up. I'd love to watch someone play it though just to see what it looks like.

leon83

Are any of you guys downloading this off xbox live ?? if so how is your download speed going , mine is going very slow :(.

TheMixedHerb

別れ.
It's probably because so many people will be downloading it at once, which is quite a strain on the server. I'm hoping to import the collection from Japan when I get the money, I'd prefer to have hard copies anyway.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
unfortunatley this will have to wait a long ass time.
my minimum wage is 20.00 a month.
next month's paycheck is to a new ps3 controller to play resistance with my bro.
november's paycheck goes to a psn card that will be used for buying dead space: sevvered and infamous festival of blood ( promised myself i wouldn't get sidetracked by other games)
december's paycheck? mabey decembers paycheck.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
No... Not worth wasting my money. Though I like RE4, I', going to save it for other games like AC Revelations, RE ORC, etc.
I see your poinbt, why get another re4 for another system if you already have it for one system?
i might get it for ps3 for i am interested to see what the trophies will be.

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Definitely (since mine got stolen) but it's such a pity that they don't have multiplayer or co-op mode online for mercenaries.

Top Bottom