• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

Maddog2212

Is it possible to play Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition with a Gamecube controller? I've heard it was possible from a friend, but I just wanted to verify this. I'm considering buying Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition even though I already own it on the Gamecube. I just want it for Ada's Separate Ways mission really.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Is it possible to play Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition with a Gamecube controller? I've heard it was possible from a friend, but I just wanted to verify this. I'm considering buying Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition even though I already own it on the Gamecube. I just want it for Ada's Separate Ways mission really.

No, only the Wiimote Nunchuk combo, or the classic controller(which I didn't find to be very good for RE4).

I bought it for the same reason, having RE4 on GC, and later on Ps2. The Wii edition is the best, which the exception of not being able to use the GC controller. So I would say it's worth it though. I mean the audio and video is just as good as the GC verions(which was not the case with the Ps2 version), and it has all the great extras from the Ps2 version, and then some.

Particularly an UC trailer.

Oh, and the WiiMote Nunchuk combo isn't bad, in fact, once you get used to it, I think it's probably the most effiecient. Better aiming, etc.

Top Bottom