• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident Evil 4 Valley waves?

protivakid

So I fot through the village after a handful of retries. Wasn't easy but I managed to do it with plenty of ammo to spare. I now get to the valley part after you first meet the merchant. All the guides say a few waves of enemies will come as well as when you wanted around to certain points within the valley more will spawn. I used the front gate of the house you start out in to slow them down so I could pick them off but I was stuck camping there for what felt like 10+ waves of 3 guys at a time after clearing out the initial ones you see wandering around.

All of the guides mentioned waves but none say how many. Did I do something wrong? I just had enough handgun ammo to get through it all while trying to use my knife as much as I could.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I've played through RE4 from the beginning more times that I've lost count. I'm not sure how many waves of enemies there are, because no matter what, I eventually kill them all on New Game + while using a good chunk of my ammo. If you are playing from scratch like I think you are, my suggestion would be STOP. Stop trying to kill all the villagers. RE4 is interesting in that it only feels like a survival horror game on your first run through, with limited ammunition for underpowered guns creating quick a bit of tension. Conserve your ammo for the bigger threats. Shoot when necessary. Just try to be quick and pop off some shots if the opportunity presents itself, like if some dick with an axe is in your way.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Yeah man, I remember my first run through of RE4 . . . Ammo was so hard for me. Conserve it. ESPECIALLY if you plan to go through it on Pro.

Top Bottom