• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident evil 4 humour

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Lets pick out pieces of this game and have a bit of harmless fun.

1. Presidents daughter is kidnapped, send 1 guy in a fancy jacket.

2. Saddler talks about the events of leons adventure being too cliché then proceeds to turn Into a giant mutant insect thing.

3. Leon attempts to strangle Ada and when he comes to his senses just let's out a passive "sorry Ada" and acts as if it never happened

4. That... Thing that came out of saddler and stabbed Luis...

5. Salazar is such an unlikely bad guy

6. Leon doesn't recognise Ada until she takes off her glasses

7. Ashley crashed a slow moving vehicle and totalled it

8. The merchant sells guns but doesn't sell ammo

9. You can loot some rooms where the merchant is and sell "his" stuff back to him

10. The elegant headress item is described as one of a kind, but you can get two in the game

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The ammo is complimentary. Increase your gun's capacity, and he reloads it free of charge.
These threads are to discuss humouress points and things in the games. Not to discuss these things in depth. I know that you can get free ammo from him this way but I meant generally you cant buy ammo

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
These threads are to discuss humouress points and things in the games. Not to discuss these things in depth. I know that you can get free ammo from him this way but I meant generally you cant buy ammo

I wasn't arguing that you could buy ammo, I was just making some cheeky excuse.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
M But i can upgrade you capacity
L that's no good if I don't have bullets
M I Can upgrade it's amount if you know what I mean
L YES I get it but I need bullets
M I CAN MAX IT OUT HINT HINT
L YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW YOU I'm out!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
You forgot the best one! Saddler's master plan to take over the US govt is to kidnap the president's daughter and then infect her with a parasite and send her back.. and then stop her from going back >_>

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Another one for the list:

Saddler easily kills Luis. He can't be bothered to kill Leon and leaves him for Salazar, even though it would be far more productive to get it over with there and then. What's more, Leon doesn't even try to shoot him, especially after he brutally murdered Luis.

Last edited:

KevinStriker

You forgot the best one! Saddler's master plan to take over the US govt is to kidnap the president's daughter and then infect her with a parasite and send her back.. and then stop her from going back >_>

Well, she's not ready yet, I guess. She's still not loyal to Saddler yet and if he were to send her back before he could be certain that she wouldn't tell everyone Saddler's whole plan, he's screwed.
Oops, there I go again.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well, she's not ready yet, I guess. She's still not loyal to Saddler yet and if he were to send her back before he could be certain that she wouldn't tell everyone Saddler's whole plan, he's screwed.
Oops, there I go again.
Its still stupid because saddler explains his plan to leon&ashley like an idiot he shouldn't have told them anything and let them escape that way they would've been stuck with parasites without a cure.

Saddler's stupid antics reminds me of Annette and how she loves to point guns at random people and tell every top secret thing to them for no apparent logical reason!

KevinStriker

Its still stupid because saddler explains his plan to leon&ashley like an idiot he shouldn't have told them anything and let them escape that way they would've been stuck with parasites without a cure.

Saddler's stupid antics reminds me of Annette and how she loves to point guns at random people and tell every top secret thing to them for no apparent logical reason!

Yeah well, Ada told Annette her real name. d:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
A possible flaw in Saddler's plan: How can he control parasites across the Atlantic Ocean? I'm not sure exactly how it works, but he doesn't control them by Internet or other forms of modern communication.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Saddler kidnaps president's daughter to infect her and send her back. But did think of infecting the president himself.

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
For said humorous joke, refer to my title.

A possible flaw in Saddler's plan: How can he control parasites across the Atlantic Ocean? I'm not sure exactly how it works, but he doesn't control them by Internet or other forms of modern communication.

He uses reddit.

Also, I found it funny how the villagers storm the house for a while and then decide that it's not worth it as if they keep supplying infinite ammo to Leon so their efforts are in vain.

Also, not to be a buzzkill, but they sent Leon to investigate, if I remember correctly, they don't know that Ashley is there so it doesn't make sense to send in an army. The only stupidity is that they don't alert the local authorities after Leon confirms that Ashley is there. Luckily, Leon S. Kennedy is one B.A.M.F. and can take out anything that stands in his way and look sexy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck while doing it ;)

berto

I Saw the Devil
OaG8obN.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom