• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident evil 3 demo speed run

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21244

So i like to do game speed run, especially resident evil game, and i just made a resident evil 3 demo speed run, not near as perfect cause i get hit two time but i know i can improve, i just need more practice whit the dodge

I hope you guys enjoy it

D

Deleted member 21244

@Magnolia Grandiflora that will be hard, he is the best of the best, he beated re 2 in just 49 minutes on hardcore if i rrcall right... I really love his style, i will try my best to improve, i already made a 2:07 record now, but i m pretty far from beating his 1:56, but i won't give up

@Rain611 post the video if you can i would love to see it :)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
If I can figure out how, I will. I have issues uploading media to the forum. I need to change some settings on Twitch tomorrow and worst case scenario I'll be able to link a vod to my attempt.

You can search me on twitch, I am zashunina_

D

Deleted member 21244

If I can figure out how, I will. I have issues uploading media to the forum. I need to change some settings on Twitch tomorrow and worst case scenario I'll be able to link a vod to my attempt.

You can search me on twitch, I am zashunina_
I add you on twitch, i will take a look at you speed run when you will do that

D

Deleted member 21244

Nice run! I think the best way to avoid Nemesis right away is to shoot the electric part and stun him temporarily, which will give you enough time to run past him all the way to the fire post.
Unfortunately nemesi will reach you anyway on the stairs whit a jump after you shoot the electric panel, so you spare more time by just dodgin him whit the perfect dodge

I just beat the record and get 2:06, i just get hit two time, damn, probably it will be a 2:00 whitout those zomnie hit and i think i waste some time when i must use the weather on the fire because a tutorial happear when you pop up the menu... I wonder if that can be disable

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Unfortunately nemesi will reach you anyway on the stairs whit a jump after you shoot the electric panel, so you spare more time by just dodgin him whit the perfect dodge

I just beat the record and get 2:06, i just get hit two time, damn, probably it will be a 2:00 whitout those zomnie hit and i think i waste some time when i must use the weather on the fire because a tutorial happear when you pop up the menu... I wonder if that can be disable

Tutorials can be disabled in the options menu.

D

Deleted member 21244

I will probably start streaming in an hour or so. I know I need to practice the dodge mechanic because I'm not so good at it. But after that I think I have a shot at a good finishing time.
Ok I'll take a look at your stream than

Rain611

You can't kill me.
So far my best time is 2:15. I will post the video shortly.

Edit: Here's my best so far after a little less than 2 hours of grinding. I'm hoping that by the end of the day I can get down closer to 2 minutes.

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Wow. Speed running is not for me. Watching you just run past precious boxes and items terrified me. But I can see how much easier the game will be when you get good at the dodge mechanic. You just walked by Nemesis like he was dirt.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Wow. Speed running is not for me. Watching you just run past precious boxes and items terrified me. But I can see how much easier the game will be when you get good at the dodge mechanic. You just walked by Nemesis like he was dirt.

Surprisingly, in the entire run, Nemesis is easily not the hardest dodge to execute. I have issues with 3 zombies in my runs, generally not all in one run anymore lol. There is one in the alley that sometimes gets me, one in front of the building where you get the firehose, and that one that appears right behind Nemesis. Those are my problem areas.

D

Deleted member 21244

Not if you take the route to the left with the ladder, he won't jump to there. At least he's not doing that for me.
Yeah saw that, but you must be s quickly as possible during speed run if you take the laddee rout you will waste a lot of second
But i notice that hazeblade shoot the electric panel and than turn the camera toward nemesis while running it happear this will prevent him from jumping, so you were right, shooting the electic panel is the quickest way to dodge nemesis there

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I'm progressing now. I played the demo this morning and got 04:11. Now I played it again and got 03:00. I lose time because I failed the dodge twice, picked the ladder route, and blew up 3 barrels.

Top Bottom