• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Resident evil 2 remake (more zombies in campaign)

ElfieGreen

In hardcore and standard it feels very lacking of zombies is there any chance we can get a setting that can increase the amount of zombies, also there is a bug with the Handgun from claire's found in police car in campaign it doesn't show in cutscenes even if the Sls60 is in the box please rectify this. On some of claire's skins her grenade launcher and other guns that go over her shoulders do not appear, could we also be given access to both campaigns weapons to use on both stories. I love this game so much it was my birthday present the same week it was originally released. Will we be getting some Ada Wong Dlc seen pweety pwease

ToCool74

Veteran Member
There is a Resident Evil modding site that I happen to be a admin of, it would be best to ask there, there is also the chance we already have a mod for more zombies, I'm not allowed to post I direct link to the site due to this site's rules but just search Resident Evil Modding in google and it should be the first thing that pops up.

Top Bottom