• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Resident Evil 2 PC help!!!

reesthom99

So, I've installed it. Changed it to compatibility mode. It runs and everything is fine though the graphics are very pixelated. Don't say "Well it's an old game it's going to be like that." I've saw other walkthroughs on resident evil 2 for pc and the graphics are much more better. Like it's not so jaggy it's more smooth and clean? I run windows 7 64 bit. I was just wondering if somebody could give me some advice or come up with a solution to this. Because so far I've come up with nothing!

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Here is what the texture pack contains:
- Menus
- Fonts
- Maps
- Inventory
- Documents and memos found around the game
- Minigames fonts and menus

And as you say. I'm not sure it's able to change anti-aliasing To make characters look more smooth, If that's what you want.

All these above i mentioned, my friend made it for me. Since I'm not expert in Hacking or Adjusting Graphical improvements

BmxcJew.png

High-Res
LObMsR9.png

34fCQri.jpg

High-Res
OJO4tQa.jpg

Last edited:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Here is what the texture pack contains:
- Menus
- Fonts
- Maps
- Inventory
- Documents and memos found around the game
- Minigames fonts and menus

And as you say. I'm not sure it's able to change anti-aliasing To make characters look more smooth, If that's what you want.

All these above i mentioned, my friend made it for me. Since I'm not expert in Hacking or Adjusting Graphical improvements

BmxcJew.png

High-Res
LObMsR9.png

34fCQri.jpg

High-Res
OJO4tQa.jpg
...Dude...What is this and post more screen shots. Because this is BEAUTIFUL.

Top Bottom