• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 & 3 Remake Help

pizana

I hear this talk about remaking 2 but what about 3 they cant leave this one out. I mean we all loved Nemesis and the game was one of my favorites...So im thinking they should remake 2 & 3...Tell me what you think about it...And hopefully we can create the demand like we did for a 2 remake and we can start creating a demand for a 3 remake cause these games need to be brought back cause to me these games are CLASSICS..Let me know cause i wanna make this possible so let me know if your down to do it,cause i am...LETS CREATE DEMAND!

Hoady

[quote author=pizana link=topic=742.msg19266#msg19266 date=1230086982]
I mean we all loved Nemesis.
[/quote]

Well i missed out on Nemesis. :-[
Which is all the reason it should be remade.I reckon it depends on how successful the remake for 2 and the demand for number 3 which is clearly both high.I wouldn't be surprised if it did get made again as Resident Evil 0 got remade, Resident Evil 1 got re-remade for wii which is coming out christmas actually(japs only the greedy jerks).

virre89

[quote author=pizana link=topic=742.msg19266#msg19266 date=1230086982]
I hear this talk about remaking 2 but what about 3 they cant leave this one out. I mean we all loved Nemesis and the game was one of my favorites...So im thinking they should remake 2 & 3...Tell me what you think about it...And hopefully we can create the demand like we did for a 2 remake and we can start creating a demand for a 3 remake cause these games need to be brought back cause to me these games are CLASSICS..Let me know cause i wanna make this possible so let me know if your down to do it,cause i am...LETS CREATE DEMAND!
[/quote]

You'll probably need a few hundred thousand people behind you to even be able to inflict anything at capcom.

A few guys opinion doesn't do anything.

Besides they can't keep do remakes all the time , i agree it's time for one more remake but then i mean, they can't keep redoing all their titles either.

That would be ridiculous

Erikinho4

They are gonna make Resident Evil2 into a railshooter game like umbrella chronicle, and RE 1 and RE0 remake, sad that they are gonna make Resident Evil 2 into a railshooter

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
They probs will do a remake like darkside chronicles, but for 3. I do hope they dont go down that rout DSc looks like a load of poo

Top Bottom