• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Resident Evil 0 Thread

JP

Definately true, I don't consider RE0 bad at all, but I consider Survivor to be. That's why I didn't make a thread for it. :)

Red9

well I didn't quite follow the story....

the way I understood it was... that during the events of the Racoon forest mansion incident, Rebecca stumbled across a train, meets up with billy, and then she somehow ends back up at the spencer estate. I beat the game but was somewhat confused with it afterwards...

I suppose I can't call it a "bad" game, but it didn't seem new like RE4.

JP

I think what the game is for is to shed some of the light on the mysteries left behind in the other games, yet it still left people confused. :D

Red9

I suppoes I'm just over analizing things then, but plot holes really cook my goose. >:(

REGirlfan

I love RE0. Rebecca was on the S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team i've always wonder what was the bravo team was like.I like billy better than steve on code:veronica.

5.0 Pony

Should read the book by SD Perry concerning this game, it really sheds some light on the back story and all that good stuff :) I just bought a GC and just started playing 0 so ill update you when i beat it :D

Twilight Hunter

[quote author=5.0 Pony link=topic=35.msg429#msg429 date=1190830428]
Should read the book by SD Perry concerning this game, it really sheds some light on the back story and all that good stuff :) I just bought a GC and just started playing 0 so ill update you when i beat it :D
[/quote]

The books are quite good, I´ve read some of them... RE0, RE, And now I´m reading RE 2 (gemawise, don´t remember the books titles...)

Nicholai

Well, lot of people dislike RE 0.
But i think it's one of the best RE ever.
With the Remake GC.
Good story, new gameplay(play Rebecca AND Billy at the same time).

rocklikebrucelee

RE0 was... great. It had interesting characters, a great storyline, and it shed light completely on what was going on before RE0.
Those of you that were left confused... I don't think you read the files or paid attention to the cutscenes properly...

wpstudart

I love RE 0, it's great in all aspects, I just think it's too short

And I don't think survivor is that bad, isn't great, but it don't suck

Top Bottom