• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Remember Me

nukemdukem

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to show off some Remember Me gameplay and give my Review on the game
-It is heavily focused on cinematic
-features exploration, platforming, stealth, and melee combat.
-The game introduces the mechanic of 'memory remixing': entering and rearranging a target's memories to manipulate them.
- Players accomplish this by replaying a memory and modifying details to change the target's recollection of the outcome.
-Another key mechanic of gameplay is stealing memories from specific targets and using points called Remembranes to replay the memory in real-time: this is often needed to proceed through the game or avoid hazards otherwise hidden from the player.[
-In terms of combat, the game will allow players to create and customize their own move combos in the Combo Lab, which uses four families of fighting moves called Pressens that players can reorganize by creating chains, earned through gaining PMP (Procedural Mastering Power), with a limit of four combos being active at any one time.
[yt]qBAypoEz_mc[/yt]
[YOUTUBE]qBAypoEz_mc[/YOUTUBE]

L

Lurker
I've played the game, and I honestly don't think it's that great. The fighting system is similar to the recent Batman games and Sleeping Dogs, but it is very gimmicky. The combo system is boring and the timing for a combo has to be very precise, otherwise your timing is thrown off and you're open for an attack. It just feels unnatural. Also, the memory remixing seemed fun at the beginning, and all the scenarios you can create is very fun, but they take forever to find the right combination of alterations to finish the remix. The platforming system is very similar to Darksiders 2 and Assassins Creed, but it somehow feels clunky and unnatural, similar to the fighting. While the game isn't for me, I can see where some people would enjoy it.

Top Bottom