• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Release date, physical release and Wesker mode

Loki

The Trickster
Premium

Shows Resident Evil 0 will be released in a collection with Resident Evil for PS4/Xbox one on 19/01/16.

An extra mode for RE0! It's weird, but it's something!

wayne

Sounds good i wish they did something like this with remake.
This gives me hope that resident evil 2 remake will be done with fixed camara angles since this is a new mode and looks like this is fixed camara too.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Wesker mode sounds pretty silly. But the game sure does look good! I'll really excited. :D

black 93

Finally. This'll look cool on the shelf, I own remake digitally but il pick this up, thank god i havent got to download another 15-20GB game, ps4 and xbox one are sluggish with downloads.

e_etu

Soram ~
No physical for xbox360 ? :/ looks like i gotta buy ps4 soon but first i need to buy few things first..

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
nice that the HD remaster gets psychical version but well if this is only for consoles version or also PC getting one. Beacuse well if not im ending to getting this from Steam as well that trailer of Wesker mode somehow got me intrested in getting the thing.

IntoxNitram

I will definitely be buying the physical release without a doubt, I just hope it can transfer saves from the digital version of REmake that I already own. Good that they listened to us and made that happen though. I've wanted a new Resident Evil box in my PS4 collection for some time.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I will definitely be buying the physical release without a doubt, I just hope it can transfer saves from the digital version of REmake that I already own. Good that they listened to us and made that happen though. I've wanted a new Resident Evil box in my PS4 collection for some time.

I'm sure the saves will transfer, that happens with all my games, so don't worry.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ah.
I'm sure the saves will transfer, that happens with all my games, so don't worry.
What kinda goodies do you think that will that unlock, transferring saved data?

I'm looking forward to it, and I'm uncertain why.
I've never completed the game, so it will feel like a new experience.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I don't think it will unlock anything, just be able to transfer.
Though I might not be understanding you properly. xD
I think I am mistaken to be honest.

In Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros you can upload save data
In the next game you can Upload the save data for special unlocks.

I was comparing MGS to Resident Evil. so it's my mistake haha.
But I noticed in the PS4 version of Resi Evil there is a Upload option in the menus.

It could just be a saved progress data transer tho. from Ps3 to Ps4 like you say.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I think I am mistaken to be honest.

In Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros you can upload save data
In the next game you can Upload the save data for special unlocks.

I was comparing MGS to Resident Evil. so it's my mistake haha.
But I noticed in the PS4 version of Resi Evil there is a Upload option in the menus.

It could just be a saved progress data transer tho. from Ps3 to Ps4 like you say.

Oops, I meant, like... I'll use my PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 for an example, I had it downloaded on PS3 then I bought the disc for PS3 also and when I tried out the disc it had all my saved data from the downloaded version on it. I might've misunderstood IntoxNitram's post. Oopsies. :p

Top Bottom