• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Regarding the A.I

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
In Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (Catchy name btw)

Has anyone noticed the A.I being extreamly agressive?
I'm playing expendable on Professional and No one has died once they just killed 4 Hunters 20 Spec Ops and i just wondering WTF! I mean i love it i'm actually having fun but whoa....they even got Leon to go back to where he activate the cutscene (If you damage him enough the cutscene is triggered)

Here are the Characters on both sides that are agressive

USS:
Lupo Assault/Assault Rifle/Guns,a Blazing
Four Eyes: Field Scientist/Heavy Machine Gun/Induce Infection
Beltway: Demolition/Pump-Action Shotgun/Timed Sticky Explosive:

Spec Ops:
Harley:Medic/Machine Gun/Stimpack
Willow:Recon/Supressed Rifle/Active Camouflouge (Dunno if i spelled it right)
Shona:Field Scientist/Light Machine Gun/Program Infected

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
how about the enemy A.I. are they also aggressive as-well? i am only asking about the U.S.S. campain, since that is only the Revelent information i would like to know (since i prefer the U.S.S.). As i am planning to do my second run on Veteran and third run on Elite (Professional) difficulty, when ever that time to do so comes (since i am addicted doing the online-verse matches).

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
how about the enemy A.I. are they also aggressive as-well? i am only asking about the U.S.S. campain, since that is only the Revelent information i would like to know (since i prefer the U.S.S.). As i am planning to do my second run on Veteran and third run on Elite (Professional) difficulty, when ever that time to do so comes (since i am addicted doing the online-verse matches).
No.
They are much more tactical they cornershoot and wait for others arrive then they fight

Quick Note: Has anyone noticed that all guns (except Shotguns) Got a buff?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
No.
They are much more tactical they cornershoot and wait for others arrive then they fight

Quick Note: Has anyone noticed that all guns (except Shotguns) Got a buff?

seeing that i will be doing my second run on Veteran and Elite on my third, this is good to hear. Cause these times around the A.I. threat/enemy will be much intresting to fight with. as for the shot-gun buff, i've not noticed any difference regarding online play.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
seeing that i will be doing my second run on Veteran and Elite on my third, this is good to hear. Cause these times around the A.I. threat/enemy will be much intresting to fight with. as for the shot-gun buff, i've not noticed any difference regarding online play.
Malitia Rifle has an increased Rate of Fire
Assault Rifle has increased power
Ect,

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Malitia Rifle has an increased Rate of Fire
Assault Rifle has increased power
Ect,

as far as assult rifles are of concern i did notice a Big difference in the assult rifle type weapons, specifically the ones i've used, those being the Hammer and the Ravager, before the update thing. those assult rifles (i have mentioned), did not have power in terms of downing (killing), but as of last-night i have noticed that the two assult rifles, got an upgrade. So it is safe to say that (if you ask me) i am starting to like these two Assult rifles (before i've favoured SMGs, specifically the Combat SMG. but now i am finding myself inter-changingly between the Combat SMG and the two Assult Rifles i've mentioned)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
as far as assult rifles are of concern i did notice a Big difference in the assult rifle type weapons, specifically the ones i've used, those being the Hammer and the Ravager, before the update thing. those assult rifles (i have mentioned), did not have power in terms of downing (killing), but as of last-night i have noticed that the two assult rifles, got an upgrade. So it is safe to say that (if you ask me) i am starting to like these two Assult rifles (before i've favoured SMGs, specifically the Combat SMG. but now i am finding myself inter-changingly between the Combat SMG and the two Assult Rifles i've mentioned)
So i'm not the only who noticed good to know i\people can't call me crazy

Top Bottom