• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Red Hunter anyone?

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
In the REmake, a red version of the Hunter α can appear. The best place to see this variant is in the Kenneth hall after obtaining the Helmet Key. If you enter this hallway from either the Piano bar or the Kitchen, the red hunter will bust out of the door leading to the tiger statue hallway. Now if you enter the Kenneth Hallway from the dining room the red hunter will not burst out of the door.

I have had this happen to be me back when i first started playing it a year or so ago, and it confused me before i googled it.I was playing as Chris and came out from the kitchen when I saw the door banging and then out came this special hunter.

Has anyone else ever encountered this as well?

The_Green_King

its been so long since ive played REmake, so i dont remember. its a really cool easter egg though. you know of any pics? ill look and see if i can find some to post.

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
It seems as thought I can't find any pics online. D:
As far as i can remember its not much harder to kill than the other Hunters, it was just that it was a different color. I do remember seeing something though that said that it might be a throwback to the sweepers because of their similiar colors. Idk, I will get back to playing REmake again soon to test out whether it is stronger and/or faster and get back to you guys.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Hmm, almost makes me want up hook up the GC to test this out, i'm surprised i never noticed this before.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Ha, gotta admit did not know about that either. But yes I just tested it (luckily I had a save right where I returned to the mansion with the Helmet key) and it is confirmed.
Basically noone has seen it for a very obvious reason: after you turn back the power on for the elevator in the basement most people logically go straight to the elevator not up the stairs back to the Kenneth hallway.

(spoilers ahead :p) Random: Does this site have spoiler tags or anything the like? Didnt seem to work for me. Registered here just today ;)

Also the door was already gone when I came up (he didnt break it open infront of me) and when I got a bit closer the hunter jumped out right infront of me.

So yh for anyone interested here is a screenshot of the red hunter. And just for comparison purposes here is one of a normal green one.

Top Bottom