• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dead Redemption 2

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I'm pretty picky when it comes to the video games that I obsess over but Red Dead Redemption was one game that kept me glued to my PlayStation controller. A teaser trailer was finally released for Red Dead Redemption 2 and it is visually stunning. Looks like it's set for a Fall 2017 release though.

I can't wait to see more from this game and am really looking forward to what they will do for an online mode.

Here's a video that offers some pretty plausible theories on what this next game will feature.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Red Dead Redemption was by far one of my favorite games from the last generation and while I'm greatly anticipating this one, this teaser trailer didn't really do much for me. It didn't show me anything new other than pretty graphics which was a given. At least with the GTA V teaser they showed off the scope and liveliness of the city. I also can't possibly imagine how they're going to recapture or even top John Marston and his story which was a big part of why the game stuck with me.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I agree, Marston's story was powerful and one of the main reasons why the game was so successful. Which is why I'm also not too sure how they will follow up with a sequel. A prequel, however, does sound more intriguing. The title is a bit misleading for this game to be a prequel though and I wouldn't hate seeing a follow up on Marston's son either.

In any case it is one of very few games that I personally have to look forward to. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom