• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Realy need help, switched to assist mode, didnt help :(

bmwray

Hello!

Im very frustrated about how the game worked out for me.

I just got this awesome game 3 days ago.
First gameplay with Leon, im where you must find the electric parts after you have been in the parking garage and underground.

The thing is that i was so stupid to save the game while i had low health, 18 rounds pistol left.

When i move to third floor to get into west storage room this happen:

A big beast named licker? Hunt me and i shoot him down, after that i enter a door and a zombie bite me, i managed to kill him but then i was out of bullets and the beast waked up and instant killed me. This happen everytime.

Have tried for long time now and i realy appriciate any help or ideas. Do i realy need to get in this room now?

Have explored the hole place and it seems to be the only way to get into the clock tower so i can find the last electric part?

I would refuse to start from beginning since i have played for over 5 hours now.
And it’s annoying to change to assisted Mode after reaching so long on normal mode.. But i thought it would help me to reach the storage room but it didnt.

Last edited:

bmwray

I got to load a old autosave file so i could continue on normal before i used up my herbs. Now i finaly got out from the police station.

Top Bottom