• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Really need some help! 360 version

lastridge

Hi guys,

I'm playing co-op as Sheva with my friend as were STUCK on Chapter 6-3 - the cutscene on the plane. We successfully press all the right buttons to the point where Wesker is hanging on to Sheva's foot. There must be a glitch or something, because every time my friend presses the correct button (on that specific moment), the game freezes and I fall out the plane. It's got to a point where my friend is tapping the button repeatedly before the button option appears, and still, it freezes for 2 seconds, and I slowly fall out the plane. We've tried at least 10 times now.

My friend is quick - so that is not the problem. So this has got to be a glitch, right? Can anyone help here???

lastridge

It's still happening,

When I host, we both see me fly out the back of the plane. But when my friend hosts , the game continues for him, but I die on my screen.

10 seconds later, his screen says I have left the game. My screen says the host has ended the game session. WTF is going on????

wpstudart

Yeah, you should bought a sony, but anyway, maybe the controller is broken, the copy of the game is really messed up, dunno.

lastridge

It's definitely a glitch - but I found a way around it.

As my friend can continue on his screen, his X-Box registers that he has completed that checkpoint (but not me, because it just registers my death).

All I did was complete that on section by myself, then re-invited my friend to play afterwards. Not ideal, but at least I can complete it and register a time for that level & chapter.

Thanks.

Top Bottom