• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Real Life Resident Evil References

Rascaduanok

OK, perhaps not references as such, but I saw a few things which got me thinking about RE so I thought I’d post a topic where others could contribute — and perhaps look out for RE–related goodies.

It started with this book I snapped a piccy of, which made me wonder whether they’d written it as an explanation for why some dead potato sack–wearing, chainsaw–wielding maniac kept hounding you:
thedoctorwillsawyounowwe0.jpg

Then a muscle enhancer which allows you grow strong by mutating:
nemesis.jpg

A tshirt dedicated to the beauty of the tactical machine pistol in RE4 (not really — it features a band called The Meat Purveyors):
tmp_shirt.jpg

And of course, the mighty Umbrella:
logo.jpg

How about you folks? Seen anything which brings RE straight to the forefront of your minds?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive seen the umbrella logo somewhere.. on a building, but i cant remmember..where hmm thats odd.

frolicz

As far as I can remember when one of my neighbor buy doughnuts somewhere near in our place. Its has free umbrella and the color is same as Resident Evil umbrella logo. I can't remember where that store is it.

Jason Grey

[quote author=frolicz link=topic=530.msg15460#msg15460 date=1225959724]
As far as I can remember when one of my neighbor buy doughnuts somewhere near in our place. Its has free umbrella and the color is same as Resident Evil umbrella logo. I can't remember where that store is it.
[/quote]
I would totally buy doughnuts from that place. So what if it has a few 'extra ingredients'? It's DOUGHNUTS!

Top Bottom