• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE7 Ada/Jill meet?!? ._.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
@Darkness, I don't know about now since RE6 didn't mention her at all, but didn't her and Chris co-found the BSAA or something to that extent? Also, I don't know if I'd doubt Ada's physical prowess after seeing this:
Granted, she got bested at the end there, but a "trainer" is the best of the best, are they not? Svetlana is the most capable character in the RE universe :p

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
[quote Sonnentreppe, post: 138669, member: 4966"]They'd probably never show either one of them as the "winner," though.

Also, I want to say Leon would report the Carla/Ada thing, but does he really even understand it? I don't think he ever did figure out there were two of them, even though he saw the video (or did I miss something?). I mean, all Ada ever told him was "it's complicated" lol, and Leon never met Carla except in that one scene were they didn't even talk, really...[/quote]
When she said its complicated she didnt know about Carla thing and she left Leon confused

Darkness

Infected
I still think Ada is the most capable, because the Ada vs. Svetlana confrontation was not all based on a fight. Ada was still miles ahead of Svetlana the whole time, using Svetlana's own physical prowess against herself, to make Svetlana believe that she had legitimately bested Ada, when it was Ada's plan all along to get caught and taken straight to the plaga cultivation center so she steal one. Ada definitely won their confrontation, in the end of the movie, her plan worked perfectly, she had a plaga sample, and Svetlana's hold on her country was being completely destroyed by the American and Russian militaries. There's no way Ada can lose to anyone in the RE universe ever, because she'll always be miles ahead of them without them knowing.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I still think Ada is the most capable, because the Ada vs. Svetlana confrontation was not all based on a fight. Ada was still miles ahead of Svetlana the whole time, using Svetlana's own physical prowess against herself, to make Svetlana believe that she had legitimately bested Ada, when it was Ada's plan all along to get caught and taken straight to the plaga cultivation center so she steal one. Ada definitely won their confrontation, in the end of the movie, her plan worked perfectly, she had a plaga sample, and Svetlana's hold on her country was being completely destroyed by the American and Russian militaries. There's no way Ada can lose to anyone in the RE universe ever, because she'll always be miles ahead of them without them knowing.
I agree, it was my implied sarcasm about Svetlana :p Everything she does is so calculated, so much that I don't even mind not knowing her motives. Actually, the fact that she's draped in mystery is one of the reasons she's one of my favorites, but now I'm just sidetracking and getting biased :D

Darkness

Infected
I agree, it was my implied sarcasm about Svetlana :p Everything she does is so calculated, so much that I don't even mind not knowing her motives. Actually, the fact that she's draped in mystery is one of the reasons she's one of my favorites, but now I'm just sidetracking and getting biased :D
Yeah, I actually think that RE6 dealt a blow to the mystique and implied omniscience of her character. The fact that she, (at least at the start of the timeline), was clueless about what was going on regarding everyone's plans, shows that she is not always the one who is pulling all the strings; In this instance, she was a part of someone else's play. The fact that Simmons was able to get genetic material from her in the first place, shows that she is not completely perfect in being an elusive spy type character, she leaves a trace, even if it is miniscule. Basically these two things showed us that she's human like the rest of us, and therefore can bleed like the rest of us.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Of course, if you put it that way, it might become an issue later. (Although it doesn't have to be; if Chris and Ada ever meet again without anyone mentioning what happened between them in RE6, I think people would automatically assume that Chris found it out somehow instead of believing he has yet another episode of amnesia.) But what you said before in response to the other post sounded like the possibility that Chris may never learn the truth would be a plot hole. Well, maybe I just got you wrong.
Its cool. I would like to see Capcom bring that up again. It will build more character for them. Because its no telling what Chris might do if he see's her again and does not know.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
My question is, is Jill in the BSAA? I don't remember anything about that.

Yes, she is. As Mantis... said, she's even one of the founding members, and we know of several BSAA missions she went on, like the one in Revelations and the search for Wesker that resulted in her temporary "death".

Because its no telling what Chris might do if he see's her again and does not know.

Who knows... He was ready to only apprehend Carla instead of killing her right away when he finally caught her, so maybe he's over it after all. But then again, that was before Piers, too, died at the hands of one of her creations (more or less), and we all know that Chris is unpredictable when he turns emotional. We'll have to wait and see... I'm almost sure Capcom won't bring this up again until Resident Evil 9 or so.

Leo33322

[quote say, post: 138686, member: 5074"]I wonder if Chris ever found out from Leon as well. That could be a major plot hole if not. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Ada running into him again and her neck gets snapped like a twig. [/quote]
Sorry ada would kick Chris's ass lol
You saw what Jill did to him and Ada is better than to get her neck snapped like a twig. Clearly you don't pay attention to her :p

adam menard

I hope your joking Leon would destroy ada and Chris and Leon went toe to in their so I think he would snap her neck

Leo33322

Lol no offence but seriously... read the 3 day discussion everyone just had about Ada. She's smarter and more advanced. Always a step ahead....? Pay attention.

Leo33322

Chris probably would beat Leon because he's not combat trained like Chris and Chris won a little when they first met.
I really would recommend you don't say anything further about Ada losing because it might get ugly.

adam menard

Well with that said what about Leon and adas confrontation in re4 I call bull that she planned for Leon to get the upper hand like that

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Leon Vs Chris?

Tie

Leon is a weaker version of chris but he's faster and more mobile

Ada vs Jill?

Ada

Ada is still fighting while Jill is laying back...and when it comes to flexability.....Ada dominates

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Yeah, Leon vs Chris was definitely a tie. Granted Chris got to blows to Leon's stomach with the knee, it didn't phase him. They're equally matched. Chris can punch boulders for days, and Leon is agile as ****(sorry, can't think of a quick sarcastic quip for his part.) And I wouldn't say that either is more combat trained than the other. They are both trained to be certified bad a**es, I'd like to think they'd eventually give up and grab a beer somewhere and become bros.

Darkness

Infected
I notice that Leon uses comparatively more leg-based fighting than Chris, who comparatively uses more upper body strength. In Leon's fight with Svetlana, he uses an elbow, a spinning kick, followed by two knees in a row. Leon's most common melee in RE4 was the roundhouse kick, while Chris' most common melee in RE5 was the haymaker punch. In RE6, their coming from behind melees are strikingly different too; Chris has a neck break, using sheer arm strength, and Leon has a flying move that slams the enemies' head into the ground, relying on momentum. Leon's headshot frontal melee also relies on momentum, flipping the enemy over his back and on to the ground.

This leads me to believe that Chris relies more on boxing (due to all his punches,)/wrestling/military hand-to-hand (due to his neck-breaking), while Leon relies more on Jiujitsu (due to his momentum based head shot melees in RE6), Tae Kwon Do (due to his frequent kicks in the games), and Mui Thai (outlined by his use of elbows and knees in the Svetlana fight).

Top Bottom