• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE7 Ada/Jill meet?!? ._.

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
This would be crazy IMO. They could either have a huge fight or get along. Interesting topic :p!
I think Ada would win :)
Ada > Jill :D?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Ya know, I'd like to see all the main character cross paths with each other at one point or another, but I'd really like for the next main entry to have Rebecca or Claire in it. I'd say Barry, but I'm already going out on a limb with Rebecca -__-

Also, I always thought it'd be a cool idea to have Ada in a side game of her own. Like a full length one, to be clear.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I can imagine that they would fight. Those who have played RE6 know what happened to the BSAA because of "Ada". And since Chris never learned the truth about her, I'm sure any BSAA agent, including Jill, should be quite mad at her.

I also think Ada would win. Jill may be tough, but Ada is tougher.

Leo33322

="Sonnentreppe, post: 138594, member: 4966"]Saying who would win is a really tough call for me... I imagine Jill hits harder, but Ada is definitely more agile. I'd love to see that.[/quote]
Exactly!

Leo33322

Jill is pretty experienced and combat trained but Ada is definitely more agile like sonnentreppe said. Also Ada has her ways with lots of things like maybe she'd use her grappling hook as an advantage in combat idk she doesn't fail tho. I kind of don't want to see this cuz they're both my favored characters and I don't wanna see one going down hard x_x
IDK! T__T

Darkness

Infected
If I remember correctly, by the end of RE6, Leon actually never tells Chris that Ada is still alive, and that the Ada he was fighting against was someone else. Chris might get the wrong idea when he sees Ada one day and go bat**** insane on her, which could drag Jill into the fight because Chris is the meat to Jill sandwich.

That being said, if Jill and Ada did go up against each other 1 on 1, I think that Ada would win, simply because Ada in my opinion is the single most capable character in the series, she's always one step ahead of everyone no matter what. Ada probably wouldn't even engage Jill directly, she'd find a way to trick Jill or something and make a complete fool of her, the same way that Carla had Chris chasing shadows.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Ada in my opinion is the single most capable character in the series, she's always one step ahead of everyone no matter what.

I've gotta agree with this. Also, she seems to be pretty skilled hand to hand, not saying Jill isn't, but with Ada's swiftness and being so tactful I'd give her the edge. Not by leaps and bounds, I think it'd be close. Plus the fact that she does everything alone has to stand for something, right?

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
They'd probably never show either one of them as the "winner," though.

Also, I want to say Leon would report the Carla/Ada thing, but does he really even understand it? I don't think he ever did figure out there were two of them, even though he saw the video (or did I miss something?). I mean, all Ada ever told him was "it's complicated" lol, and Leon never met Carla except in that one scene were they didn't even talk, really...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I got the impression that now that Simmons and Carla are dead, no one but Ada knows that she had an evil twin for a while. And since Ada is not the kind of person who feels the need to explain herself, it might remain a secret until the next time it comes up.

Ada in my opinion is the single most capable character in the series.

The most capable of the female characters in any case. I think Jake might actually beat her in a physical fight, but Jill... I don't know, I've never actually seen her in a fight without guns, only in RE5 against Chris and Sheva, but at that time she was under the control of Wesker's virus which gave her special powers. (No ordinary human can jump that high or climb up walls the way she did there.)

I'm actually quite sure Jill doesn't have any more physical combat experience than what is needed to fight off a zombie because she doesn't even need it; most of the enemies she faces in her line of work cannot be put down with fists. Ada on the other hand... I'm starting to believe there's nothing in the world she can't do.

Darkness

Infected
They'd probably never show either one of them as the "winner," though.

Also, I want to say Leon would report the Carla/Ada thing, but does he really even understand it? I don't think he ever did figure out there were two of them, even though he saw the video (or did I miss something?). I mean, all Ada ever told him was "it's complicated" lol, and Leon never met Carla except in that one scene were they didn't even talk, really...
Actually I think you're right. Now that I think about it, Ada did say something to herself while looking at Leon like "so cute, you really don't understand any of this, do you?"

My earlier comment about Ada being the most capable wasn't specifically implying physical prowess, in fact she may even be a little on the thin side. What I meant was that if for some reason any character from the series and Ada were to go after each other, Ada would win, even if it meant she specifically created a situation where her opponent's strengths over her would become null.

So if, for example, she went up against Jake, she would masterfully manipulate their confrontation to specifically avoid an opportunity for them to hand-to-hand fight, which would therefore cause his physical fighting superiority over her to become useless. She would find some area of combat that she could best him in, and somehow steer the fight into that area, and win.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
If I remember correctly, by the end of RE6, Leon actually never tells Chris that Ada is still alive, and that the Ada he was fighting against was someone else. Chris might get the wrong idea when he sees Ada one day and go bat**** insane on her
I wonder if Chris ever found out from Leon as well. That could be a major plot hole if not. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Ada running into him again and her neck gets snapped like a twig.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Why would that be a plot hole? A plot hole is something inconsistent or illogical within the story, whereas Chris not knowing the truth about Ada is just bad luck for him. (And for her as well, to some extent.)

By the way, does half of this forum have me on their "Ignore" list or something? I said exactly the same thing about the whole Ada/Carla confusion in my first post, but no one reacted to that until Darkness repeated it.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Why would that be a plot hole? A plot hole is something inconsistent or illogical within the story, whereas Chris not knowing the truth about Ada is just bad luck for him. (And for her as well, to some extent.)
How would that not be? If they ever meet again in a future title and Chris doesn't speak on the events that took place it'll leave people wondering if he ever found out or if Capcom just filled in the blank.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Of course, if you put it that way, it might become an issue later. (Although it doesn't have to be; if Chris and Ada ever meet again without anyone mentioning what happened between them in RE6, I think people would automatically assume that Chris found it out somehow instead of believing he has yet another episode of amnesia.) But what you said before in response to the other post sounded like the possibility that Chris may never learn the truth would be a plot hole. Well, maybe I just got you wrong.

Darkness

Infected

By the way, does half of this forum have me on their "Ignore" list or something? I said exactly the same thing about the whole Ada/Carla confusion in my first post, but no one reacted to that until Darkness repeated it.
I was just putting extra emphasis on your point haha. :cool:Also in your first post, you say
I'm sure any BSAA agent, including Jill, should be quite mad at her.
My question is, is Jill in the BSAA? I don't remember anything about that.

Them again, Leon "defeated" Ada in RE4:

[God, is it just me, or does that game look so old now???]

Of course, knowing Ada, she probably wanted Leon to catch her. :p

I think that Ada was just playfighting with him in this scene... maybe even flirting. Leon picks up on that by saying "Following a lady's lead just isn't my style." If she actually had malicious intentions for him, she probably would have shot him without saying anything, instead of doing the whole cheesy "put your hands up" jig. I think it was basically just her way of saying "hey buddy, look, i'm here in this crazy castle too!" the same way that when buddies see each other at a bowling alley they sneak up from behind and put their hands over the eyes and say "guess who."

Top Bottom