• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Mercenaries Mode Pictures.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Here's a few pics from various stages in the Mercenaries mode. No news on unlockable characters other than the main characters.

Subway/Metro Stage:
mercs1.jpg

Mines Stage:
mercs2.jpg

Seems to be 150 enemies in Mercs mode rounds. Not sure if that changes if more than one player is playing, or if Mercs is the '6-player co-op' mode.

Game Informer has some more:
re6-mark-109-004.jpg

re6-mark-109-006.jpg

re6-mark-109-002.jpg

re6-mark-109-001.jpg

re6-mark-109-007.jpg

re6-mark-109-003.jpg

Enjoy! ;)

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- whats the grave yard stage called ? Or is that before you make way into the catacombs possibly ?? I want to feeze myself till october now..sniffle

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- did they do a horde type mode?? looks like that fighting the huge monster picking up the car

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I have no clue, what I posted is all I know right now. Once I find out more details I'll definitely share! :D

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Gonna be definitely needing to hook up with some of you here on launch night, any of y'all got Xbox, you know what to do.;)

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
1st multiplayer mode I'm ging to play. I'm tempted to try it before the story.

Why is the enemy count still 150? I hope it's only like that because we only see one person on the screens you posted in the pics so hopefully when there are more than 2 players the enemy count is increased. Ever Since I seen the the no mercy mode pc mod, I've always wanted to play mercs with more than 2 players. Here is an example of what can be done on the pc version of RE5 (modded):

I know that this console's generation cant handle the enemy count of the PCs but a slight increase in enemy count for consoles would be great.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
The shirt Chris is wearing in the 3rd picture... Is it an alternate costume from another game?
It looks like the aquatic suit Jill uses in Revelations... Doe she uses one like that one? (I don't have a 3DS...)

bruno

Chief Researcher
The shirt Chris is wearing in the 3rd picture... Is it an alternate costume from another game?
It looks like the aquatic suit Jill uses in Revelations... Doe she uses one like that one? (I don't have a 3DS...)

I think that's the shirt he uses in RE6, while he's in China. In Edonia he uses the long sleeve suit (------>).
In RE6, all characters change clothes once between Edonia/America/China.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Wait... I have seen Leon in China and in America in the same outfit... Same goes for Helena...
And Sherry and What's-his-name also use the same clothes in Edonia and China...

Top Bottom