• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 critical updates - New release date, the Merc and the blond girl

bruno

Chief Researcher
Well Bruno...So long as they kill him off with style then I don't think that'd be so bad...Don't bet me wrong, he may be my least favorite male character, but they better not give him some lame-ass cheesey death...

Yeah, I hope he has some kind of heroic death or something. I wouldn't like to see him dying for nothing.

I've honestly been getting that same feeling as well... and I don't like it. :(

He seems to act a bit more reckless in this game with his temper and I can just see him getting shot or something.

Yes, most of his actions in the game seem to be driven by anger and despair. Capcom says he is willing to do anything to stop the villain, even if it costs his life.
I also suspect he's under some kind of physical pain, or maybe he's infected or has some sort of disease. I think he has a limited lifespan in this game, nad that's why he's so despaired to stop the terrorists before he dies, maybe sacrificing himself to save billions of people.

I also suspect Piers take on Chris' role in the series, and maybe Sherry will replace Leon.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, I hope he has some kind of heroic death or something. I wouldn't like to see him dying for nothing.

Yes, most of his actions in the game seem to be driven by anger and despair. Capcom says he is willing to do anything to stop the villain, even if it costs his life.
I also suspect he's under some kind of physical pain, or maybe he's infected or has some sort of disease. I think he has a limited lifespan in this game, nad that's why he's so despaired to stop the terrorists before he dies, maybe sacrificing himself to save billions of people.

I also suspect Piers take on Chris' role in the series, and maybe Sherry will replace Leon.
We don't know too much about his character yet, but so far I'm liking what we're seeing of Peirs...

bruno

Chief Researcher
No don't say that. If the star of RE dies to me so will the series. Everyone can say Leon, Clair, or other characters can keep it going, but not to me.

No, I think Piers, Sherry and possibly Jake will keep it going, not Leon, Claire or Jill.
I don't think Leon can offer more to RE than Chris, so I don't think he'll be playable anymore (although he might be mentioned or appear sometimes as a supporting non-playable character), and Sherry will play the new role of a government agent, with Piers as the BSAA agent.
I don't know if Jake will have any motives to be present after RE6. Unless he changes his personality, I don't think he will, but let's see what happens in RE6 first.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
No, I think Piers, Sherry and possibly Jake will keep it going, not Leon, Claire or Jill.
I don't think Leon can offer more to RE than Chris, so I don't think he'll be playable anymore (although he might be mentioned or appear sometimes as a supporting non-playable character), and Sherry will play the new role of a government agent, with Piers as the BSAA agent.
I don't know if Jake will have any motives to be present after RE6. Unless he changes his personality, I don't think he will, but let's see what happens in RE6 first.
Right. I could see Sherry taking on a new playable role in RE after six. If Jake makes it out of this alive I'm not sure where his role could go. Lets hope he doesn't take up after his father o-o

bruno

Chief Researcher
Billy Coen.
He really murdered those people he was accused of and lied to Rebecca. He got away with it and, by befriending Rebecca, was reported to be dead, so he was able to start a new life. Being forced to stay in the shadows, and enthusiasmed by what he saw in RE0, he becomes involved in the BOW black market. He is an intermediate, but when he hears of the C-virus, he decides to lead a bioterrorism attack in a small city. He threatens small countries that he'll spread the virus further if they don't fulfill his demands, which include changing BOW-related legislation so he can favour his clients, and thus recieve large sums of money and recompensations.
Since he's just an intermediate, no one really knows his identity... Until Rebecca knows about the case, insisting to take on a mission to follow a lead to him (maybe with a partner). Billy kills Rebecca's partner and takes her hostage, so he can prevent the BSAA from tailing him (he knows about Chris and Jill and that they were Rebecca's partners). This is just the beginning of a long story.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Billy Coen.
He really murdered those people he was accused of and lied to Rebecca. He got away with it and, by befriending Rebecca, was reported to be dead, so he was able to start a new life. Being forced to stay in the shadows, and enthusiasmed by what he saw in RE0, he becomes involved in the BOW black market. He is an intermediate, but when he hears of the C-virus, he decides to lead a bioterrorism attack in a small city. He threatens small countries that he'll spread the virus further if they don't fulfill his demands, which include changing BOW-related legislation so he can favour his clients, and thus recieve large sums of money and recompensations.
Since he's just an intermediate, no one really knows his identity... Until Rebecca knows about the case, insisting to take on a mission to follow a lead to him (maybe with a partner). Billy kills Rebecca's partner and takes her hostage, so he can prevent the BSAA from tailing him (he knows about Chris and Jill and that they were Rebecca's partners). This is just the beginning of a long story.
RE7 goes all the way to RE0...What mind f--k...
I don't think he's a bad person. He isn't good either...
I think he's good in his own mind...I mean...His reasoning is good and justified...He's just not the average good guy...Kind of like the Rebel Alliance in Star Wars... Technically what they were doing was illegal, therefore bad, but in all actuality it was good because the Empire was evil and it was making the laws...It's upside down...But anyway, my point is, I think he's good...Just a different kind of good...It's not all black and white after all...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
If you kill Chris, Capcom... I collect your f**king head.

Chris even says " YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" So let's not even talk about this.

Top Bottom