• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Alternate Endings?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I've been thinking that since RE6 will let you choose from Leon, Jake and the mistake at the start of the game, do you think we would be able to get different endings like we did in the first game?

It would be a good idea :) An ending with Leon dying or Jake dying or even my long hoped for Chris dying ending, or something else that happens i dont know, then maybe that ending will have an impact on RE7 if there ever is one. Sorta like Mass Effect lol, I think different endings will give this game more replay value.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I hear they'll have optional paths to choose from at points. Whether each character will have multiple endings hasn't been announced.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I think this is a grand idea. I like alternate endings, even if it's tough to stay cannon afterward. I have a feeling we're nearing the end anyway.

Jgraeme1979

Easy to create alternative endings for the game, look at the likes of Mass Effect and Dragon Age where what happens in the previous game can influence the next game in the series (sure there are others but these are the first two that sprung to mind). Could easily be done I guess the core of the ending would need to be the same but then you could have slight differences which will influence the next one.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If they do what they did with RE1, and give it multiple endings, but only one TRUE CANNON ending, then it's all good...

Jgraeme1979

so long as they don't mess it up the fans will be happy but the story would have to be done so that it suits the story rather than it being looking and playing like it was just tagged on at the end, will be interesting to see if they go this route or just do a solitary ending.

Top Bottom