• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 RE5 NEW Video trailer + theory:

ElusionM

Unlock NEW exclusive RE5 content by following the link below:

VIEW video first, the theory will make a lot more sense if you view it and read the theory fresh:

Move candle to "1" and enter "refinery" as password if needed:

http://www.residentevil.com/5/kijuju/index.php?fbid=o7u7eXp9LXP#

Obviously Chris breaks the sweat as soon as we see the writing on the paper and the music goes eerie.

But what exactly does he have a flashback of, and the apparent message on his speech papers "They are in Kijuju", who could the "they" be? Jill? Spencer? Wesker?

Is this what Wesker refers to? "We last met, at the Spencer estate?" Can that the meeting where Wesker chokeslams Chris onto the table? Why do the colors of that scene look purpl-ish? As if to distinguish the scene from the present?

Do they go back to Kijuju after this "Ceremony?". Maybe Half of the game hasn't even happened, scenes like "Sheva! Come on!" and the fight in the airplane's cargo can be in the 2nd half of the game, because then will it only make sense for Wesker to be talking to Chris about 'We last met at the Spencer Estate, wasn't it?"

How'll it play out?

GAME START:
Meet Sheva. Play through.
Back to US.
Ceremony.
Game 50% through.
Return to Kijuju, now find Wesker, Spencer and ensue the appropriate events and cut-scenes.
Sheva dies/lives, everything wraps up, back to US for good.

100% Completion.

Just a thought.

Redfield99

That's a good theory, I was wondering about that fight seen myself since it looks like it's in a grand building or mansion or something.

Hoady

Hmm just need mention i thought that was Tom Cruise at first.:p
So are some cutscenes in the game going to be live action or something or was this just a commercial?

I thought the fight looked like it was in a warehouse or Refinery kind of area where Leon fights Krauser in Resident Evil 4.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=ElusionM link=topic=691.msg17246#msg17246 date=1228936290]
Unlock NEW exclusive RE5 content by following the link below:

VIEW video first, the theory will make a lot more sense if you view it and read the theory fresh:

Move candle to "1" and enter "refinery" as password if needed:

http://www.residentevil.com/5/kijuju/index.php?fbid=o7u7eXp9LXP#

Obviously Chris breaks the sweat as soon as we see the writing on the paper and the music goes eerie.

But what exactly does he have a flashback of, and the apparent message on his speech papers "They are in Kijuju", who could the "they" be? Jill? Spencer? Wesker?

Is this what Wesker refers to? "We last met, at the Spencer estate?" Can that the meeting where Wesker chokeslams Chris onto the table? Why do the colors of that scene look purpl-ish? As if to distinguish the scene from the present?

Do they go back to Kijuju after this "Ceremony?". Maybe Half of the game hasn't even happened, scenes like "Sheva! Come on!" and the fight in the airplane's cargo can be in the 2nd half of the game, because then will it only make sense for Wesker to be talking to Chris about 'We last met at the Spencer Estate, wasn't it?"

How'll it play out?

GAME START:
Meet Sheva. Play through.
Back to US.
Ceremony.
Game 50% through.
Return to Kijuju, now find Wesker, Spencer and ensue the appropriate events and cut-scenes.
Sheva dies/lives, everything wraps up, back to US for good.

100% Completion.

Just a thought.
[/quote]wow IDK but they made the people in realife look exactly like the game characters now before they didn't do a good job.in the movie that person that picked for jill looks nothing like jill i mean they picked the rite one for personailty but not good for the looks though and the one they picked for Claire.that one is actuerly one of my fav acators and still think they could of done better on finding someone.she doesn't even act or even dresses like claires.they could made her hair up and made her have vest thta says let me live like she wear in ever game shes in.i really think jessica bill look more like claire then the one actor(yea i forgot her name)if jessica straightened her hair,dyed it red then wear blue eye contects and put her hair up then she would look just like Claire

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Another Sick video i assume you can click on numbers 2 and 3 or whatever it goes up to but on mine i couldnt X(

Top Bottom