• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 RE5 Is Coming To Wii!

A_Wesker123

The Original
During an interview with Kotaku, Sega of America President Simon Jeffery may have let the cat out of the bag with regards to Resident Evil 5 and its relationship with Wii.

While talking about Nintendo's mission to expand beyond the core audience, Jeffery told Kotaku that, "Resident Evil 5 - when that happens on the Wii that’s going to help."

Neither Nintendo nor Capcom have yet to comment concerning a Resident Evil 5 port to Wii, so please keep in mind that so far this is just a rumor.

We will have more information as soon as it becomes available.

from Nintendojo.com

A_Wesker123

The Original
When it does come to the wii it is soooo gonna make the wii more of a 'hardcore' console instead of releasing aload of casual games like they normally do! :)

Hollow-Words

Well I'm not sure =.=

And even if it's coming on WII I don't think it'd be out for another few months after it's released on the 360 T~T
But then we don't get to see the laser point from weapons in WII =.=

A_Wesker123

The Original
It won't be out for about a year on the Wii. It was the same with Resi 4. And also if you want the laser pointing thing on the Wii you can just plug in a gamecube controller and use that.

Death Pixie

Well I hope some sort of port/version will be released on the Wii - Since my 360 died (my 3rd and last!) the Wii is my only console!

incidently - Dead Rising for the Wii looks pretty good (despite the negative mutterings of many Xbox 360 owners) :)

weskerfan

if they put it on the wii,then the quality ang graphics wont be as good.that will only make it something less than what it is.

REvix

i agree the graphics wont be as good as the 360...but i still cant wait for it for wii. I find it hard to find decent games for the wii. nearly completed re4 now.

3d-agent

there is going to be a Wii version of the game but not very soon...maybe at the end of this year or next year.

Top Bottom