• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 RE5 Gold Edition

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Actually you get more. You get 2 new secenarios, two costumes, 8 characters for Mercenaries Reunion, new figures, some new mercenaries runion maps, and 4 new costumes. In my opinion I think that is a good deal.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
STAR_738;61234 said:
Where the hell did you get that price?

I was thinking about it too. I think someone was telling him some lies. I know Capcom wouldn't make a price like that for their costumers.

We Are Ninja

chuyi;61232 said:
For $119.95????? They should make it a game add-on!

You could buy 3 Collector's Editions for that price... Or Two Gold Editions and the Strategy Guide... or One Gold Edition, a strategy guide, a PS2 and RE4...

bruno

Chief Researcher
A new trailer of RE5 Gold Edition was released, showing a little more about Chris and Jill at the Spencer Estate ("Lost in Nightmares") - which seems too have lots of traps and a new enemy (already known from other trailers and some pictures). It also shows Jill and Josh in "Desperate Escape" and the new costumes.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqMeZWdqTxw&feature

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
bruno;62577 said:
A new trailer of RE5 Gold Edition was released, showing a little more about Chris and Jill at the Spencer Estate ("Lost in Nightmares") - which seems too have lots of traps and a new enemy (already known from other trailers and some pictures). It also shows Jill and Josh in "Desperate Escape" and the new costumes.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqMeZWdqTxw&feature

Thanks for showing this. I really like this trailer. Now I know more about the new DLC. Instead of being excited for it, I am know very excited for it.

The only 1 thing I can't understand about this trailer was that it was put in the Japanese version, but the characters spoke english. Why didn't they speak Japanese?

We Are Ninja

I thought the game had always been in English w/ region-specific subtitles since the series' inception...

The characters always spoke English because the mainstay characters for all the games were usually American.

I could be wrong, though.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
We Are Ninja;62598 said:
I thought the game had always been in English w/ region-specific subtitles since the series' inception...

The characters always spoke English because the mainstay characters for all the games were usually American.

I could be wrong, though.

I think you could be right. I guess it wouldn't make sense if they spoke Japanese since Americans and Caucasins can't speak Japanese unless they been taking language classes.

That and when I look up the characters they only have 1 voice actor and it is always rather Amercian, Caucasion, Canadian, etc.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Resident James;62654 said:
Thats expensive, let us hope that its worth it.

Expensive? Its cheaper than the original release! And since I don't own the original I'd say I hit the jackpot! And if you do own the original you can just buy the add-ons.

Duo;62655 said:
Not really...just standard new game price.

Actually standard new game price is $59.99

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
thats a good price , considering that it contains both the original game and the new content, the 360 version gets "tokens" to unlock the new content by entering the codes to DL the content

Top Bottom